10$ to 1000$ in 7 days Challenge

kami

Good luck sir! :smileyvery-happy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

With hundreds of sports matches being played everyday, lots of high odds (5.00+) will win. The hard part is finding them.

I debate

I would go for lower risk with bets divided to different matches, I always seem to pick the wrong underdogs to win. 

Also football leagues tend to yield some draws every day. The draws have odds of 3+ so picking two draws gives combined odds between 9-10. Selecting most probable draws and building a system or select few has given me some good results in the past. 

I would select three to four most probable daws and bet doubles on those, 1€ each. If I succeeded in selecting two correct ones, I would have doubled my initial 5€ starting bankroll. 

@jappe wrote:

I would go for lower risk with bets divided to different matches, I always seem to pick the wrong underdogs to win. 

Also football leagues tend to yield some draws every day. The draws have odds of 3+ so picking two draws gives combined odds between 9-10. Selecting most probable draws and building a system or select few has given me some good results in the past. 

when I see some possible draws I tend to do this also, or with draws half-time

I was doing a similar challange. Ran $10 up to around 400 then back to 0, betting on random underdogs. Live by the sword, die by the sword. :smileyvery-happy: Will try again this week.

I debate

@gillvs77 wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

I was doing a similar challange. Ran $10 up to around 400 then back to 0, betting on random underdogs. Live by the sword, die by the sword. :smileyvery-happy: Will try again this week.

do you post it?

No because I was placing bets at random times whenever I opened app, so no real thought was going in to it. When I try challange again, I will post progress.

I debate

Archived