I got so destroyed in the malta rumble.(First Hand)Pocket Qs

WarawaDK

First hand i get pocket queens.We get 3000 starting chips.I bet 500.I get a caller.YES.Flop.J 9 4.Sweet.I get super greedy and go             A L L   I   NNNNNNNNNNN.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.He calls.Cards turn over.BOINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's got 2 kings.Turn comes K.I need a ten on the river like a shot of adreniline straight to the adrenal gland like a junkie needs a fix.Another four on the river.BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             I DIED.HEHE EE HEHEEHE That was my Malta Rumble Free ticket Experience.I guess i shouldn't have been so greedy.Would you guys have played this any differently?

i wouldnt go for the flop shove... my bet would depend on the flush texture but ide usually keep my bet in line with a standard continuation bet and go half pot... ide probly end up loosing all my chips tho still i dont think thats avoidable in these situations unless your a super tight nit and then you probly getting exploited easily.... ❤️♥️❤️ happens sometimes what can you do :P. im probly gonna check call the turn too an overcard or completed flush and bet big on the turn when it blanks. 

Archived