Europa League Qualifiers 2015/16

Steel_Hungary

Debrecen - La Fiorita

Debrecen is absolute favorite in this clash. They had got a striker problem before in the first leg game, they were travel just to 2 attacker and played without the best defender, who appearance the Euros in France. Nevertheless the Debreceni VSC achieve a high victory as expected. The defenders can help to the attacks and almost every players enjoy the game, so first leg finished 5-0 win. Everybody knows the team qualified to next phase, where they gonna meet Zhodino from Belarus.  About 10 thousand fans go to the stadium and they want to goal festival. 

La Fiorita is one of the best 3 in San Marino, so they have an experience in UEFA competitions, but they were eliminate in the first round. The statistics show they played more successful games at home (lose by 3-5 goals),  than guest, where suffered 5-7 goals. This club one of the lowest quality team in this Europa League season. The offense led 3-4 dangerous attack on first leg, but the Debrecen's goalkeeper or woodwork prevented their goal. I think their defense will concede minimum 4 goals. The players phisically are weak, so they gonna collapse in the second period of the second half. The away team suffer a goal in the late period, always.

The first leg bring a lot of goals. Thursday's clash gonna be a same, because the home team have represent a bigger quality, than rival and they into qualify to the second round. Too much quality difference, i expect Debrecen will score 4+ goals with clean sheet. The Hungarian team will show a big pressure on midfielder and offense zone, while the visitors main priority avoid a K.O. defeat. Unibet offer is a perfect tip for this match. My strongest tip for this matchup: Debrecen (0-3 European handicap) 1 1,67. 

Archived