Post-Malta thoughts on the year so far

DoktorAvalanche

Firstly I should probably thank Unibet for creating an environment where an old rec (or wreck? ) can qualify for 2 UK Tour events and a UO event in the space of just a few months. Cheers guys

Secondly.. playing for almost 12 hours, even with breaks is ❤️♥️❤️ hard work. I need to be fitter and eat more bananas or something because my worst periods at UO Malta came during the last half hour before dinner  and the last half hour of the day. When I won my ticket it took about 6 hours but I'm sat on my couch or nipping out for a cigarette not sitting playing a table of actual people. Concentration can be an issue for me but I do usually have patience on my side.

Thirdly it's probably time to stop playing what I've always called 'flying by the seat of my pants poker' and actually do some reading. It would probably be a big help. 

Suggestions for reading material would be gladly received. Satties and tournament play. CBA playing cash much. I'll probably grab a copy of Dara's book but other suggestions are most welcome.

Lastly, I had to defer my Brighton package to Manchester because of an issue with dates but anyone who's going will have a boss time. Enjoy! And if anyone is going to Manchester I'll see you there

Cheers. 

Alex. 

Ps sorry to Tambet if my ugly grid cracked his lens. I'm not as easy on the eye as Serdar!

• Like 8