Eriksen to have more shots than Jørgensen

BonusPater

If the two were to play the full match, there would be little value in Eriksen, and Jørgensen hasn't been good recently - Dolberg on the other hand has impressed. I expect Jørgensen to start, but he's my favorite to be the taken off first, and I don't expect him to get more than 65 minutes - Braithwaithe for Sisto/Yurary and Schöne for Kvist are the other likely substitutions, depending on how the game develops - which makes the below a great bet. In the most recent match, Jørgensen had 1 shot in the first 45 minutes (he was replaced by Dolberg then) and Eriksen had 3. In the second half Eriksen had two shots and scored on one of them.
special.PNG.f7dec08bc6996868568403c014cab548.PNG

The Danish team is pretty slow on average, and they are missing a real rocket that can really beat the opponents with his speed. Sisto, Yurary and to some extent Stryger, Braithwaite and Dalsgaard can reach a decent top speed, but Peru has an abundance of fast players: Carrillo, Polo, Ruidiaz, Farfan (age has taken it's toll on his speed, but I remember the good old days when he was at Schalke :inlove:), Trauco, Reyna, Cueva and last but not least Advíncula. What really makes the difference here is the RB Luis Advíncula, who is a true rocket. He should be faster than Bale and has reached a top speed of more than 36 km/h just a few months ago: https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/21/football/1521636505_505342.html. I see decent value in the below bet.

special2.PNG.d8e573d4beae436bae5c77c1a3aaf3ff.PNG

Odds was down to 2.20 before kickoff, and Eriksen did have more shots than Jørgensen (3 and Jørgensen just 1), so we won on this bet.

Player speeds haven't been published for the Danish team yet, but just as I hoped for, Advincula was a real rocket and managed 33.77 km/h, so pretty sure we'll win on that one as well :)

@testuser1 wrote:

The Danish team is pretty slow on average, and they are missing a real rocket that can really beat the opponents with his speed. Sisto, Yurary and to some extent Stryger, Braithwaite and Dalsgaard can reach a decent top speed, but Peru has an abundance of fast players: Carrillo, Polo, Ruidiaz, Farfan (age has taken it's toll on his speed, but I remember the good old days when he was at Schalke :inlove:), Trauco, Reyna, Cueva and last but not least Advíncula. What really makes the difference here is the RB Luis Advíncula, who is a true rocket. He should be faster than Bale and has reached a top speed of more than 36 km/h just a few months ago: https://en.as.com/en/2018/03/21/football/1521636505_505342.html. I see decent value in the below bet.

special2.PNG.0841a8fafa7661bf31f31a3ed2b91ccb.PNG

This one now settled as won as well :)

Archived