UOS and beyond...

folddd

Will be playing all events up to 10 euro then after series is done I will transition to my bread and butter being cash games. 

Gl all who play, will either see you in the mtts or cash games. 

Will post videos in this blog. Basically hand reviews. 

Will try to keep this blog interesting 

• Like 12

We made day 2, still not in the money but have a comfortable position. Didn't realise they were all rebuys etc so might not play except the nanos as im not an mtt player and as rebuys are enabled its higher variance. Doing well in cash, up 8 and half buyins since yesterday. 

Guess my username at the cash tables and you get a present??? 

• Like 5

I wouldnt say rebuys "increase varience". And for cash players, its even better when you can rebuy with toping your stack deeper. Essentially, rebuy is just an ability to start the tournament again with late reg. Now Late Reging sure, does increase varience and thats because we dont start with equal stacks anymore and blind levels have increased.

Good luck at the tables!

Edited by Estzen

3 hours ago, Estzen said:

I wouldnt say rebuys "increase varience". And for cash players, its even better when you can rebuy with toping your stack deeper. Essentially, rebuy is just an ability to start the tournament again with late reg. Now Late Reging sure, does increase varience and thats because we dont start with equal stacks anymore and blind levels have increased.

Good luck at the tables!

Yeah, just dont like rebuys as it can cost alot by calling marginal hands knowing rebuy is an option, would rather bust or play on.

• Like 1

Ended up 5th. Had a bad final table KK losing to 66 all in preflop for 2nd in chips with 8 left. 

Hand that busted me i got 2 outed. 

JJ sb button open, I raise and btn calls. 

Flop 7h 3d 2c just over pot size in chips behind so shove and 88 calls. 

..... Playing really well so should have another final table soon.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...