Feedback on the replayer

Wizard

I absolutely love the new replayer feature, its banging. In particular, being able to check hands by time, size of pot, winnings etc is incredibly useful for finding hands. This is great for all players. I also really like that I can sort by game / stake, as its very hard finding the biggest pot played at eg. 4nl if you play a session of 4nl, 10nl and 25nl. This is a really good improvement that was worth the effort.

A couple of minor things that you are probably aware of but that I will point out anyway:

1) currently the replayer sometimes moves the button to go in front of the SB. I know its an error because the player in seat 4 will be posting the SB, and also has the button, and the player in seat 5 will be the BB. This is quite confusing until you work out what the bug is.

2) Sometimes the history with the list of hands will duplicate all the hands. This means instead of seeing the biggest pot played, then the 2nd biggest etc. I just see the biggest hand 3 times in a row on the list, then the 2nd biggest hand 3 times in a row and so on. This is minor but its sometimes like 5 duplications which is odd.

I don't know if these are just at my end or if everyone gets them, possibly its my fault they happen.

I want to make clear that Im 99% overjoyed with the replayer, these are just a few tiny tweaks that I have noticed. 

Thanks for the big Q3 update, really like the changes overall.

• Like 5