Hesus, this is going nowhere again
There are million games out there. Developers must bring good enough game that interests players to proceed or game gets buried. Unibet has so many customers that no matter how bad poker they bring there would always be players.
You asked the question and I answered
I don't agree it's not relevant. Relax and the bugs in general have been criticized a lot - to some extent it's totally fair and I get it - so some perspective never hurts. It's not meant as an excuse in a way, and I hope I've made it clear already that we do have too many bugs today, and it is being prioritized. There's not an identical software out there that we can compare to. RIO poker is probably what comes closest, and I don't think it'll take you long to find out how they're doing with bugs and issues
Again, just to put things into perspective. I just wanted to make it clear, that a complete error-free experience isn't realistic (partly because some issues are on the customers end). Even when you've got hundreds of software developers, mistakes will happen and bugs slip through the QA net.
... View more
I don't want to look at fortnite
I think this is getting a bit off topic here but just saying if players would have chosen not to play until major issues were fixed in poker, fortnite or what ever, upgrades would have happened a lot faster than in five years. Even if it is just 2% of revenue. Smaller companies don't have that advantage, they have to bring good and finished products or no one will even try to start using them.
Till adding bounties to freerolls last more than 2 monts and bringing back Sunday's prime time freerolls lasts the same time I'm a truely believer of the complexitiy of the poker client over all. Nothing can compete with that.
It's not that it was complex adding them back. We could have done that in an hour. However, there was a complex technical issue which meant they sometimes got stuck. Until that was resolved, we didn't want to have the bounties.
For the Sunday freerolls it's related to the load issue, which is also a complex one.
... View more
Fortnite is also free, right? Unibet customers pay every "improvement" .
Well, you can play it for free, just like you can in freerolls That doesn't mean they're not making any money off season passes and skins - they're not a charity, just like we aren't
"'Fortnite' Creator Epic Games Reportedly Earned $3 Billion In Profits in 2018"
... View more
Ian Simpson is greatest streamer in the world and i absolutely love Unibet and Kindred group in all of forms. Henrik Tjärnström is my God. Hopefully that does the trick
@Livertool , it might have done the trick, but be careful, it's not a permanent thing
... View more
Disconnection improvements is something we will look into later as well, but for now other issues have a higher priority (hand history being slow/not loading and the load issue causing lobbies etc. to have delay/show incorrect information are examples.
Hope I misunderstood this words @Stubbe-Unibet . How can you say hand history/late lobby update is something that have an advantage over stable,strong connection??? Hands need to be played in order to review it later,if I am not mistaken.
Right now we don't have any known issue with disconnections. Thereby not said it's impossible we could improve the connection. All disconnection issues I've reviewed since I started, they were because of a connection issue on the customers end (apart from the 2 or so times we've had server issues). Now that the reconnect is working and we don't have a known disconnect bug, we can't really do much in terms of connection improvements. However, I want to get this thoroughly tested and see if we could possibly improve something, but this is not something I can prioritize above for instance the load issue.
Agree with Livertoo l ,comparing a video game,that have over 10,000 little details and actions,with poker client,that have a 4-5 simple tasks,is nonsense!
No, it's not nonsense at all. Obviously not identical softwares, but it was to show that even the most popular game has bugs and see new bugs all the time (also bad ones). Fortnite is more complex, but I believe they've also got +50 times more developers. You can also look at other poker clients. Everyone got fairly serious issues and far from an error-free experience (Stars are doing very well, but comparing their software with ours is just as much "nonsense" as comparing our client to Fortnite - none of it is nonsense, but it's obviously very different softwares and situations).
A poker client might seem simple if you don't known anything about software development, but I can assure you it's pretty damn complex. Don't know what 4-5 simple tasks you're thinking about. In Fortnite you could say there're 5 simple tasks as well, but that doesn't make any sense: Join game -> Move -> Loot -> Build -> Shoot.
... View more
a better experience for you as a player.
Kind of knew that this will be one of the reasoning. What ever happened to it that companies bring working platforms to market? Rather than beta versions which players can use their money on and then help make it better, don't make sense to me. But it is not just Unibet so you are no worse than other big brands out there.
That UAT is improve though. Better late than never
That's obviously always the goal, but it's easier to make an error-free toaster than a complicated game or poker client. Just look at Fortnite; the most popular game today with hundreds of developers working on it. Still, every time there's a release, new bugs are introduced. When you have as many releases as us or Fortnite/Epic, making every release error-free is not exactly an easy teask
... View more
@Stubbe-Unibet talking about no disconnections...it reconnected pretty quickly (10sec),but still. Not to mention "psiho"music that goes on and on on one table.Sound Glitch.Not first time that I experienced it.
The latest release improved the clients ability to reconnect. Today, the client should be able to reconnect in a timely fashion (there will of course still be exceptions, like if it's an issue on customer end), which wasn't always the case before. Disconnections are extremely complicated, and in the vast majority of cases it's because of an issue on the customers end (not saying that is the case in this particular case, as I'll need the log file to comment on that). Disconnection improvements is something we will look into later as well, but for now other issues have a higher priority (hand history being slow/not loading and the load issue causing lobbies etc. to have delay/show incorrect information are examples.
... View more
And poker bugs is the same if you ask me. I don´t think no one enjoys sending them just that someday it might be ok? Maybe if there were some appreciation in form of goodies you would get more feedback instead you expect that players care so much to get your poker working for free? Surely you understand it can be frustrating?
1. Everything reported will be looked at and fixed. With about 30 bugs at the moment, we obviously can't work on them all, and we're only working at a few at a time, based on their impact on the experience and how difficult they are to fix.
2. We are actually testing an incentive in the UAT group, but this is not something I'm sure will fit the public community. By helping us with info about the bugs (can't explain how much I appreciate the feedback on here! It's making such a big difference!), you make it easier for us to reproduce the bug and ultimately fix it = a better experience for you as a player.
... View more
1.I am proud that you managed to "solve" that in such a short time,but then I wonder,what people before you were doing? Those problems are from B.C.,not something new.We will be better after next update became old proverb,but reality is that we didn't move a lot.
1. I can't comment much on things in the past, and I honestly don't see much value in it either - let's be conscious about it but focus on the present and the future I think the poker team did a great job, and I've got huge respect for Christophe's work. Both moving from Microgaming to own network and then later on launching V2 were huge projects.
As for 6max vs 9, there was actually just a 4 percentage point difference in the satisfaction (higher satisfaction with the selection of 6max). Thereby not said it's not something we won't look closer at, but we don't have any data to back up the claim that the players really want a lot more 9.
... View more
@Stubbe-Unibet I apprecaite your answer and it seems I totally disappointed with our efforts telling the wrong thign only, but i reflected the things what could be better.
You wrote you are not a o person who can comment the lack of ambassadors presence here: then who can do it?
CharismaMan organised a great greyhound competition this year(the last when I won a freebet), but neither the posts nor the promotion wasn't available on the main page. I think you should avoid to happen this again next time and let the promo reach the main page to atract more people.
I'm still missing someone who can tell us about the licence things worldwide. For example an interactive map where we can play, what will happen when we move to another country (we need to create a new account like 4soul or we can keep the existing one like Davitsche). The new gambling law will replace the old one in Slovakia this summer, it would be great reading an official statement about the changes, will Unibet run for local licence or not. There is a trial against the existing gaming law of Hungary and Poland. What is Unibet's opinion about first Instance what do they expect etc.
Is there any change to create more badges? I didn't receive anything for the 2nd e-brthday and there are no new badges for a while.
It would be great if you could make something with the word filter by emails. If you are mailing other than english the filter doesn't show all the blocked words and when you correct one they block another one and then you should wait a couple of minutes till the next try to send the mail and it could start from the beginning.
I appreciate the feedback, and it's absolutely fine to focus on the bad things, as long as it's constructive
Updates and comment on licensing changes will never happen on here. The company is worth 21,494M SEK, and it'd honestly be slightly insane (and illegal if I'm not mistaken) if we started commenting on sensitive and confidential licensing topics. These things will be communicated in Kindred Group quarterly updates and on the corporate website. For specific accounts and moving between different legislations, it's a really complex matter, but if you move to a country with it's own license (Estonia, Denmark, UK, Belgium, France, Italy etc., you'll generally have to create a new account). As it's a complex matter, it's honestly easiest for both parties if the customer asks CS for an answer on his/her personal case. It's not like we've got thousands of active customers moving to another country every week.
... View more
Must agree that some things looks better,but saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc. When you solve one problem after the update usually new one pop up. Therefore,saying "we improved a lot" does not make a sense. Saw,and went through,your survey.Second half of those questions were "what do you like on the other sites",but can you really compete with the biggest site? Or,can you take them as a guide? Do you have a source? Doubt! Therefore,IMO,best thing is to find another provider,as this one didnt expressed the best.
1. "saying "we solved internet issue" in 2019. is not something to be proud of.Same with the bugs that are minor,but are crucial.Lobby not updating in real-time,5min break starts even we are in a hand,hand history,etc.". No, if everything else stays the same for the rest of the year, and we don't solve all critical bugs this year, there's definitely not anything to be proud of - I'll be very disappointed! However, solving it within two months is a very good start, and the "lobby not updating in real-time (and any other issue during UOS/SUnday/when there's a lot of traffic, is the load issue mentioned in my previous comment, which we'll hopefully have a significant improvement for in the next release.
2. Find another provider. I'm gonna be completely honest with you: looking from the outside in as a customer with very limited information about the whole operation, I get why you're saying this, and I would possibly have some of the same feelings, albeit not as extreme, if I was in your shoes. Now that I know more about the company, it's operations, it's history etc., I'm very happy with them as a provider, and I definitely don't see any point in looking for an alternative. We've been talking a lot about issues here, and it's really not fair to solely blame Relax for this. We, Unibet/Kindred, are the customer and ultimately decide the priorities. As I said before, bug fixing has never been prioritized to the extent it is today, and that's just as much our fault as the providers (if not more our fault).
3. Survey. No, in some aspecs we'll definitely never be able to compete with for example Stars; tournament prizepools a good example. However, a benchmark on technical performance is very valuable, and I want us to be very close to Stars in this aspect. We should try to be unique and the best in our own way, but it's still good to have information about the competitors
... View more
@psrquack, I'll address the poker related stuff in a similar way to my previous reply:
1. Too long line of communication. I don't agree with this one, and I think it's significantly better than at any other bookmaker with more than 200 employees (we have close to 1500). For poker related stuff it goes like this:
General poker feedback: Customer -> Poker team on here
Bug: Customer -> Poker team on here -> Tech on Unibet end. If it's a Relax issue: Customer -> Poker team on here -> Relax poker team -> Relax tech
We're a big organization, and we have to have proper processes in place. Removing links will in most cases make things less effective. Just imagine developers having to be on the community.
2. Ambassador contracts. Jeppe couldn't give you an answer at the time. Some contracts were negotiated last minute, and we don't (and shouldn't) communicate these things before something is final and signed. Once everything was in place, we could have written a post about the new ambassador team, I agree about that. As for the ambassadors on here, that's not for me to comment on.
3. no freerolls Sunday. This was all discussed in the UAT group, and I didn't see a need to post an explanation, as it was merely a service announcement that they wouldn't run - when the question was asked I was of course happy to answer, and I could have included in OP. The post about the 2nd week was indeed a bit late, but it was an extremely busy week, and that post was literally at the very bottom of my list of priorities.
4. Clash of the champions. It was a completely different poker team and ambassador team back then, so I can't really comment on it. I know the guys liked the idea back then, but I guess it was extremely difficult to organize, and that's why it never happened. We can perhaps pick this up again soon.
5. Unibet doesn't want to keep the community alive. This is wrong. I do agree that we should have more employees on here, and not everything is perfect, but the company is committed, and especially the poker team and Relax see great value in it.
... View more
That was about sports section.Lets see poker... I know that You,probably,do not have hope anymore but take a little time and read this,please.Me,like you,fought for better poker experience,but gave up.Why,because have a feeling that responsible ones do not care therefore why would I. Helping section was full of reported errors. @Stubbe-Unibet came into a new place and decided to "clear things up". He closed a bunch of discussions and marked them as "solved",but are they really solved? How many of You do not have a problem with a poker client? And the main question is,are your problems solved by latest updates??? Exactly,they didn't! So,poker team ( @Leo-Unibet , @Patric-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet , @Kris-Unibet ),what is the purpose of reporting the problem when we know it will not be solved? Also,why dont we get answer why error is occuring? I bet we have a few brains,in community,that can contribute to You.Why dont You ask us? We can all agree that client do not work properly,but I am not happy with the offers either.Must admit that Leo made a good MTT schedule.Nice tournamets with a nice hour gap,if I can sums up like that. Think that here we can also make a bit of a progress. Schedule can also be a bit rearranged.If more cusomers like 9-max MTTs over 6-max,IMO,those calls need to be answered.If we do not like late reg.in satellites,remove them.Etc.Running a polls,here and there,would help. Notification popup needs to be unladen! Curent situation is unaccaptable! All promotions,and other usual "signals",goes through one output. Unibet Open needs more marketing! Also,some destinations needs to go through some "checkpoints".I understand that London is attractive stop,considering that many customers are from UK, but for the rest of cusomers that destination is out of reach,even with a few € won with the package.Good thing is that "twitch crew" gone.I would like to see some members,or at least one,from community as ambassador.
@XY , good initiative with the thread and I appreciate the feedback, even though I disagree with much of it I'll try to adress all points related to poker:
1. Not caring about the customers. I have been a player since the day I turned 18 (and probably a bit before that as well ), I still play, I've worked as a customer service agent, CS analyst, CX analyst, community manager and now product manager. All positions have been with the customer at the center of everything, and I can assure that I care about the feedback and our customers in general! Almost the entire poker team, @Michael-Unibet, @Patric-Unibet and @Kris-Unibet, have worked in CS, and we all try to keep the customer in mind in everything that we do. I had only been in the team for a few weeks before we started the UAT group here on the community. An initiative that's all about more customer involvment and feedback. I believe I share - or at least is going to share - more details with this group than ALL of our competitors combined are sharing with their customers. We also sent our the first poker survey focused around technical issues and going into more detail with the poker experience. A survey which asked many of the questions at the end of your post. Our recurring surveys with poker related questions have also been reviewed by myself, and I've requested for quite a few changes to be made.
I can't get this to make sense, unless we really care a lot about you guys and making your experience better.
2. Nothing happening with bugs. Here I not only disagree but can say that you're wrong. Bug fixing was a focus when V2 of the client was launched, but there has never been as much focus on it as there is today, if we look at the resources dedicated. That is a fact. The reconnection issue has been mitigated with the latest release - an issue we've had for years. The load issue (lobby not updating etc.) will likely be mitigated in the next release. That's the two biggest issues possibly being solved in 3 months from I started. In addition to this we'll soon have solved all issues on the Unibet end, so of which have been there for a long time - still a lot of issue on the provider end though. I don't get your feedback about the cleanup of the bug reports section. If I've closed an issue it's because we believe it to be solved, and only in 2-3 cases I've been wrong (these have been reopened). If you think something was closed by mistake, please comment on the bug and I'll have a look at it. In the UAT group we've got a shared doc with every single bug that's relevant today, and I also believe the bug reports section to be up-to-date (some issues are missing, as they were never reported on here).
3. Are our problems solved in the latest update. No, and I'm sorry, but they won't be in the next update either. I wish we could fix everything in a matter of four weeks, but we simply don't have the resources for that. We are fixing things though, and I do believe the experience will be a whole lot better in 2 months with no serious load issue and a working hand history for instance. We're taking steps in the right direction, but Rome wasn't build in one day. It's also worth adding that if we've got 1 report of something and don't have log file etc. or details are missing in general, it's extremely difficult/impossible to do anything about it. I do look at every single report on here.
4. Is the client in an amazing and error-free state today. No, certainly not. I'm on a plane right now to Malta, so I can't check the list, but I believe we've got just over 30 open bug reports right now - most of these bugs have very little impact on the experience.
I really hope you'll reconsider your stance. Customer feedback help us become better and for solving bugs it's extremely valuable. I won't comment on the promotion related feedback, as that's not really my area, but @Michael-Unibet - who'll be working with poker promotions - had his first day Monday. We're a full team now which hasn't been the case for a long time. Having more resources in the poker team will surely be a good thing
... View more
A release went out today that fixed the issue with the username not being remembered. Having both username AND password remembered is not something we want from a security perspective. With the reconnection issue mitigated I also don't see that much value in such a feature.
... View more
Hey @Silverfox6. Really sorry about this issue. We've had grey screen issues before, but this looks like a new one. We're looking into it together with the poker provider, and I'll update you here when there's any news.
... View more
@Stubbe-Unibet wrote: @WuDu, I've got a request with Relax for a change to the way notifications are shown + an option to disable them. I don't have an estimate yet, but it's something we're aware of and I agree it has to change
@Stubbe-Unibet is it possible to get some patch notes every time a new version is released so we can give some feedback on it? And maybe your thoughts behind the changes. I see v2.28.0 removed the color coding from streets history and previous hand which I think is not a good change.
Yes, will start posting these. Have been in workshops with Relax the entire week, so didn't have much time to post anything this time. I'm not sure if the color coding is an intentional change or a mistake - I don't have anything about that in the release notes, so it's likely the latter.
... View more
@WuDu, I've got a request with Relax for a change to the way notifications are shown + an option to disable them. I don't have an estimate yet, but it's something we're aware of and I agree it has to change
... View more
The release that went out today should mitigate this issue. As disconnection/reconnection is very complex, it doesn't mean you'll never get disconnected (it's often an issue on the customer end), but the clients ability to reconnect has been improved.
Really interested in hearing about your connection experience with the new release!
... View more
damn that hotel is an effin hole....every fkin year i fill in ur suggestion form and every god damn time i'm asking u guys to do smth about that Hilton which is so effin overpriced and has the rooms equipped with 35 year old rugs and furniture and TVs...i understand that it's within walking distance from the Vic where the event is being held but FFS guys, there are plenty other hotels in that area that u could look into and book for this London stop...
@dc10FTW, I don't have time to find the survey results, but I'll have a look later this week. I know the UO team make a post event report including all the survey data, and the feedback is being looked at. I'll try to get some feedback for you
... View more
@hor0r, I'm not 100 % sure how this works. @Kris-Unibet or @Leo-Unibet should know (we're all in workshops the next two days, so response might be a bit slow). @NMPfan, I was told yesterday that the schedule was ready and the UO team would post it after final review, so should be very soon!
... View more