Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 10
Rank 10

Who can tell me , this is december community league or is other page, cause is 3.01 and I have NO update and no answer from middle of december. Thanks !!

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

@HAI_ROMANIA only the best 4 results count for the leaderbord and have some patience as it was a period of holidays and the Unibet guys have a life too... also, this league is just something extra and we should already be damn grateful as we get so much value for MTTs with just 15-30 players: we invest 2 euro x 8-9 tournaments/ month and we can get the normal prize pool + a share of an extra 500 euro with an incredible 250 euro and a custom avatar for 1st place Cool

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

+1 to Billy's comment.

Relax, it'll get done in the next few days.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

David isn't back to work until Monday so don't expect anything before then Smile

0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 10
Rank 10

IT'S monday. I expect something today Smile

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Tube strike in London, David won't be in the office today. 

Take a chill pill, it'll be updated when it's updated.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

MoreTBC wrote:

Tube strike in London, David won't be in the office today. 

Take a chill pill, it'll be updated when it's updated.

1hc9ls

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradST View Post
Question 2. Is there a list or link to the around the world ticket winners ? Thanks

I think this'll probably have to be tomorrow. David did it, but due to the tube strike he can't come into the office today and he has no laptop charger to upload the file.

Haha

psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

MoreTBC wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradST View Post
Question 2. Is there a list or link to the around the world ticket winners ? Thanks

I think this'll probably have to be tomorrow. David did it, but due to the tube strike he can't come into the office today and he has no laptop charger to upload the file.

Haha

Hmm, no UPS or FEDEX in  London to send the laptop to office? Or no Cabs at all? Or no bike, cycle, segway, rickshaw, scooter, homer or apprentice with long lunch time to carry it?Wow

MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

You really expext them to UPS a laptop charger just so the community league can be updated?

Let's remember here that the league standings will provide ADDITIONAL prizes to the cash already won by players. Nobody is losing out, it's just taking a little more time for you to get extra prizes.