LOL for dummies

Livertool

I'm also not a big lol expert(my friend played a lot), but the main goal is to destroy enemy base (towers) on the map (you can see blue and red towers on the left botton and right up corners of the map. So you must win 2 maps for the final win. What 2-8 means are the kill of  heroes (they are evolving and more dealt death means your heroes getting stronger and stronger and you can buy better perks), so more kills are better but it doesn't mean they will win a round.

• Like 2

@Livertool 

So you are admitting that having green color on all your LoL picks is pure luck? 😏

You are probably like me whos last video/console game experience has been something like NHL '04 :happyshy:

I'm slowly starting to get what's happening on CS:GO and why, but LoL and DOTA are pretty hardcore stuff.

Been watching way less slow streamers this week after I started watching these, which is probably a good thing 🆗

• Like 3

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool 

So you are admitting that having green color on all your LoL picks is pure luck? 😏

You are probably like me whos last video/console game experience has been something like NHL '04 :happyshy:

Well, some might call it luck but i prefer instinct or sixth sense if you will. I mean, the same way that newborns finds their way to boobies to get fed, yours truly finds it way to winners to get bread 😛

I pretty much left my videogames at the top when i was master of NHL95 but who knows, maybe i do comeback with Lol, LUL.

• Like 4

I'm not a LOL player but it is pretty easy to understand after watching it for a bit. Each team has a base and the main goal of the game is to destroy the other team's base. Of course you have to level up before you get there. There are lot of objectives. Towers: 3 tiers, you need to destroy these to get closer to the enemy base. Minions: they keep spawning on the map so you can use them to take objectives. Dragons: if killed your team gets buffed. Big Dragon: probably the most important objective, usually the team that kills it gets a huge advantage. The middle numbers next to the swords indicate the kills. The number on far left and right indicate the map wins.

@Purps The only difficult thing is that each hero has special abilities and a lot of items the players can equip. Which is why DOTA is a lot more difficult to play as there are a lot more options there.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...