cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Despite losses on MIBR and MAD Lions, Wins on VP and especially FaZe boosted my bankroll significantly.

Predictions 2/2/2020

ICE Challenge

VP vs mousesports

Mouse has already won VP's map pick and with that it looks like an easy 2-0 victory for them from here out.

OG vs NaVi

While OG got past ENCE with ease, NaVi struggled against GODSENT yesterday. This may go to the distance but despite the odds in my opinion OG is favored here.

Heroic vs MAD Lions

This match is in favor of the Lions. They should take it 2-0 as they have better form and fire power than Heroic.

ENCE vs GODSENT

ENCE hasn't been able to find form since the departure of Aleksib but they should still be able to defeat a lower level team such as GODSENT.

BLAST Spring

Liquid vs NIP

While NIP performed surprisingly well against MIBR yesterday, it is unlikely that they would be able to challenge a much higher caliber team such as Liquid. Which is why Liquid 2-0 is the most likely outcome here.

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last week we have witnessed some rather unexpected results:. The "Juggernaut" Complexity managed to overtake Astralis with a huge 2-0 upset and then qualified by doing the same to Vitality. Only Na'Vi were able to respond albeit at that time both teams were already qualified to the finals.

As for the final week of the group stage, we have 4 remaining teams: 100T, G2, EG and OG.

By just looking at the team names we could expect some really close games to take place this weekend. The initial 3 teams are closely matched, while OG is the least favored as they have been struggling to find the right start to their campaign, though this could be their final chance to prove themself.

Predictions:

100T vs G2

This game is a 50-50 on paper, however G2 had the better start regarding the results and they should be able to carry it over to this year.

G2 to win @1.80 odds on Unibet.

EG vs OG

It's been a while since we have seen EG play, so it is going to be very difficult for OG to anticipate their playstyle coming into this match, but if they were able to patch up their mistakes they should be able to become a threat.

OG to win @4.25 odds on Unibet

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Yesterday's predictions turned out correctly, as both G2 and OG managed to win their respective matches.

As for today:

100T vs EG

Neither team performed well yesterday but their H2H results are overwhelmingly in favor of EG.

EG to win @1.50 odds on Unibet

G2 vs OG

OG will be required to play on another level compared to yesterday's performance against EG to be able to compete here. They still have a lot to grow as a team which is why G2 is favored here.

G2 to win @1.53 odds on Unibet

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

One of the most prestigious events of the year, IEM Katowice is finally here. The majority of top teams are participating which is why this is going to be a fun event to follow.

Outright prediction:

FaZe to win IEM Katowice 7.50 odds on Unibet.

More predictions later..

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Unfortunately I was busy this week so couldn't follow up on the majority of the games. But better late than never.

IEM Katowice 2020 Semi-Finals Predictions:

Fnatic vs G2

50-50 game as both teams are in good form. While G2 has already got a 1 map advantage over fnatic, this match is far from over. Expect fnatic to bounce back and force a 3rd map decider which either of these two teams could take.

fnatic to win map 2 @2.25 odds on Unibet

Na'Vi vs Astralis

The last time these 2 teams played, Na'Vi was able to get by a narrow victory over 3 maps. It seems as if the wind is in their sales right now, but Astralis is a team that takes more than that to beat twice in a row. That said a close match is almost guaranteed in this match of the day.

Over 2.5 maps @2.10 odds on Unibet

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

IEM Katowice 2020 Final Prediction:

G2 vs Na'Vi

Yesterday G2 managed to defeat fnatic in a close 3 map series, while Na'Vi unexpectedly so but shown a very dominant performance against Astralis and won 2-0.

In conclusion to that game I favor Na'Vi to take this trophy home. G2 is more than capable to make this a close game but the russian team might just be unplayable right now.

Na'Vi to win @1.55 odds on Unibet

For live bets:

G2 favored maps: Mirage, Vertigo

Na'Vi favored maps: Dust2, Train, Overpass

Inferno and Nuke are middlegrounds.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23
Do you think there is a chance players will go for a knife kill in this match?
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@FreedoM wrote:
Do you think there is a chance players will go for a knife kill in this match?

There is always a chance with s1mple going for the knife. But I don't think even he will attempt to do it early on. But if Na'Vi has the advantage and there is an opportunity he will do it for sure.

So yeah I think it's possible but probably not on the 1st map.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

YEY, AmaNEk did it, finally i win something. Odds 5.15 #FeelsGoodManYEY, AmaNEk did it, finally i win something. Odds 5.15 #FeelsGoodMan

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well this might just be a 3-0 as Na'Vi looks unstoppable right now. Though I still feel like G2 could pick up Mirage.