Esports Betting Thread

Joco

Round 2 Predictions:

FaZe Clan vs Renegades

After the 1st match won FaZe is looking great to take on the Renegades. On the other hand the australians are in dire need of a victory here.

FaZe Clan to win @1.70 odds on Unibet

MIBR vs Cloud9

MIBR fought well in their opening game despite the odds stacked against them due to having to play with stand-ins. C9 is an entirely new team so it is difficult to predict where this game is going to go. However it is likely to go to a distance.

Over 26.5 @2.00 odds on Unibet

Team Liquid vs NRG Esports

NRG's record this year against top 3 teams - especially Liquid - has been abysmal. After losing their opening game to FaZe it is unlikely that they can do much against the current #1 team.

Team Liquid to win @1.45 odds on Unibet

• Like 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Round 3 Predictions:

FaZe Clan vs Cloud9

Not much is expected of C9 in this event so this is looking like a 3-0 run for FaZe.

FaZe Clan to win @1.55 odds on Unibet

NRG Esports vs Renegades

Both teams had a poor start to this event, but NRG is the better team so they should be able to bounce back here.

NRG Esports to win @1.55 odds on Unibet

MIBR vs Team Liquid

There is no question that MIBR with stand-ins will likely lose this game. The question is how many rounds can they get?

MIBR +7.5 @1.90 odds on Unibet

• Like 3

Round 4 Predictions:

Cloud9 vs Renegades

It's a brand new beginning for C9 but they have looked better than Renegades in this tournament so far. The australians should be eliminated here.

Cloud9 to win @2.85 odds on Unibet

FaZe Clan vs Team Liquid

These 2 teams are poised to finish top in this event. This will potentially serve as a warm-up game before tomorrow's semi-finals.

Over 25.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet

MIBR vs NRG Esports

Both of these teams stand a decent chance to make it to the next stage of the tournament but NRG is more desperately in need of a win here.

NRG Esports -5.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet

• Like 2

Round 5 Predictions:

Cloud9 vs NRG Esports

Most likely this match is going to decide the last qualifying spot to the semi-finals. While NRG is expected to win, they haven't had an easy time in this event to affirm that notion.

Over 25.5 @1.95 odds on Unibet

MIBR vs FaZe Clan

Another match with a possibility of affecting the final placements of the group play. MIBR has done well to get in such position but FaZe is going to be a difficult opponent to beat in their current state.

FaZe Clan -4.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet

Team Liquid vs Renegades

This match isn't going to have any real impact on the final placements whatsoever. Liquid should have an easy time here.

Team Liquid -4.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet

• Like 2

Group Stage Results:

MIBR 14 - 16  FaZe

FaZe Clan -4.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet LOST

Cloud9 15 - 15 NRG

Over 25.5 @1.95 odds on Unibet WON

Liquid 16 - 11 Renegades

Team Liquid -4.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet WON

MIBR 10 - 16 NRG

NRG Esports -5.5 @1.80 odds on Unibet WON

FaZe 4 - 16 Liquid

Over 25.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet LOST

Cloud9 12 - 16 Renegades

Cloud9 to win @2.85 odds on Unibet LOST

MIBR 11 - 16 Liquid

MIBR +7.5 @1.90 odds on Unibet WON

FaZe 12 - 16 Cloud9

FaZe Clan to win @1.55 odds on Unibet LOST

NRG 16 - 8 Renegades

NRG Esports to win @1.55 odds on Unibet WON

MIBR 15 - 15 Cloud9

Over 26.5 @2.00 odds on Unibet WON

Liquid 16 - 9 NRG

Team Liquid to win @1.45 odds on Unibet WON

FaZe 16 - 14 Renegades

FaZe Clan to win @1.70 odds on Unibet WON

Liquid 16 - 8 Cloud9

Cloud9 +6.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet LOST

FaZe 16 - 9 NRG

NRG Esports to win @1.65 odds on Unibet LOST

MIBR 16 - 14 Renegades

MIBR to win @3.80 odds on Unibet WON

• Like 3

Semi-final predictions:

Team Liquid vs Cloud9

Team Liquid - understandably so - is the massive favorite to make it to the final over Cloud9. With the odds stacked against them what can C9 do?

1st map Team Liquid -6.5 @1.90 odds on Unibet

FaZe Clan vs NRG Esports

Their H2H results is in clear favor of NRG with them leading 7-1 against the international team. However previously in this event FaZe achieved victory for the first time over the americans. Can they repricate that result here in the semi-finals?

FaZe Clan to win @2.05 odds on Unibet

• Like 3

I read that other major site stopped providing e-sports completely cause some moral or ethics or other bs. I thought so what until i read that esports infact is 3rd biggest in echange in some sites and next year estimated over 20 billion in exchange. That was really :wow: factor to me. So keep on posting @Joco  and soon you are most popular member in community :D

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

I read that other major site stopped providing e-sports completely cause some moral or ethics or other bs. I thought so what until i read that esports infact is 3rd biggest in echange in some sites and next year estimated over 20 billion in exchange. That was really :wow: factor to me. So keep on posting @Joco  and soon you are most popular member in community :D

I haven't seen any major issues regarding esports in a while. I can imagine while it's considered morally ambiguous by some because many kids are involved with esports either playing themself or following teams and players around. There have been indeed attempts that tried to exploit the younger, more gullible audiance (for example: csgo lotto) but "real" sports have had their fair share of scandals in their histories aswell.

As esports is growing and getting more and more regulated it certainly gets a lot more popular year by year. You can easily prove this by comparing prize moneys inbetween years and see how insanely high it gotten.

Regarding esports betting it's still an uncharted territory so the odds are better than in most markets which gained it more traction in the betting community aswell.

That being said I think there are more popular members around than me but thanks for the support regardless. :)

• Like 2

Final Prediction:

Team Liquid vs FaZe Clan

Team Liquid has been unstoppable for the major part of this year but if anyone FaZe is probably one of the teams that could put an end to their glorious run. FaZe overcame their bad record and got past NRG to easily reach the final. But can they get past of the biggest challenge of all in order to obtain another Blast Pro Series victory?

FaZe Clan to win @4.00 odds on Unibet

• Like 1

Final Results:

Team Liquid 2-0 Cloud9

1st map Team Liquid -6.5 @1.90 odds on Unibet WON

FaZe Clan 2-0 NRG Esports

FaZe Clan to win @2.05 odds on Unibet WON

Team Liquid 2-0 FaZe Clan

FaZe Clan to win @4.00 odds on Unibet LOST

Another event yet another Liquid victory. They didn't even drop a single map this time around. Can they be finally bested at IEM Chicago or are they going to win again?

• Like 3

IEM Chicago is starting in just a couple of minutes!

The 8 participating teams are as follows:

• Group A: Envy, G2, Liquid MIBR
  • Group B: ENCE, Heroic, Renegades, Vitality

Once again the favorite to take it all is Team Liquid. This time around though the competition is more fierce as #2 and #4 world ranked teams Vitality and ENCE respectively are also present. So if the americans want to keep their win streak in tact they are going to have to fight for it hard. #9 ranked G2 is another team with high potential in this event. The other teams are less likely candidates but if you fancy them they have decent odds for betting purposes.

Round 1 Predictions:

MIBR vs G2 Esports (Live)

G2 is in great form. Recently their only loss is to Liquid. On the other hand nothing seems to be working out for MIBR nowadays. The outcome of this match should be straightforward.

G2 -1.5 @1.45 odds on Unibet

Team Liquid vs Envy (Live)

Although Envy is in decent form, their domestic competition cannot be compared to the best teams in the world. Liquid is the overwhelming favorite to take this in just 2 maps.

2nd map Team Envy +7.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet

Renegades vs ENCE

While ENCE struggled last event expect them to bounce back here. Renegades is unlikely to present a difficult challenge.

ENCE -1.5 @2.15 odds on Unibet

Team Vitality vs Heroic

The last time these 2 met Vitality won in 2 maps even though Heroic came close to force a decider as they had close results. Expect something similar to happen this time around aswell.

Team Vitality -1.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet

• Like 4

Round 2 Predictions:

Envy vs MIBR

Envy looked extremely bleak against Liquid as they barely scraped together half a dozen and one rounds in the duration of two maps. MIBR with their coach still standing in also suffered a loss to G2 but even with the roster problems they should be able to eliminate Envy.

MIBR -1.5 @2.50 odds on Unibet

Liquid vs G2

Both teams are in great form right now but Liquid holds the advantage over G2 in their 5-1 H2H results. The last time these 2 met the french were able to take a map away from the americans. There is a chance that this match is also going to a 3rd map decider.

G2 +1.5 @2.00 odds on Unibet

• Like 3

Round 2.5 Predictions:

Vitality vs Renegades

Vitality begun the tournament poorly as they thrown away a 14-5 advantage over Heroic when they ended up losing 0-2. But it's time for redemption and fortunately this time around they are facing a weak Renegades team.

Vitality -1.5 @1.75 odds on Unibet

Heroic vs ENCE

Both teams had a good start to their run in this competition. Heroic shocked Vitality with a huge comeback and ENCE finally are looking like themself again.

Over 2.5 maps @1.95 odds on Unibet

• Like 2

Round 3 Predictions: 

G2 vs MIBR (Live)

G2 is in great form as they are still yet to lose to any team other than Liquid in the past 30 days. In their group opening match G2 won easily just in 2 maps. Expect something similar to happen here aswell.

2nd map G2 Esports -6.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet

Vitality vs Heroic

Previously in the opening game of this event Heroic defeated Vitality thanks to a huge blunder made by the french team. That's in the past now but Vitality will be more than inclined to fix their previous error.

Vitality to win @??? odds on Unibet

Thanks for the valuable infos, keep them coming @Joco. 👍 I read your tips yesterday and thats why i took MiBR last night at live @3.00 in the third map (or set, or how they call). But man, its so loooong, and boring to watch. I never respected this as a sport, and my opinion didnt change 🤣

• Like 2

@cris1285 wrote:

Thanks for the valuable infos, keep them coming @Joco. 👍 I read your tips yesterday and thats why i took MiBR last night at live @3.00 in the third map (or set, or how they call). But man, its so loooong, and boring to watch. I never respected this as a sport, and my opinion didnt change 🤣

Happy I could help out!

If you don't have a good understanding of CS:GO then it's probably not for you to watch. For instance I checked out a COD game a while ago and similarly to you I found it dull as I haven't been playing the new cod games and I have no idea regarding those teams and their members.

For me CS is entertaining due to the various tactics executed by the teams and of course there are those hype moments such as random rushes, ct lockdowns, knife kill attempts, multifrags, aces and a lot more I can't think of right now.

That said I only really follow the top echelon of CS:GO teams, lower teams are less entertaining and they leave you head scratching after seeing some of the blunders they tend to make.

Most people don't consider it a sport for right and wrong reasons both. I think it's a sport in a similar way as chess is considered to be a sport. Instead of being physical it's rather a mental challenge.

• Like 2

@cris1285 wrote:

@cris1285 Interesting and I partially agree :) I can appreciate the tactics, skill and dedication needed to succeed in the game and enjoy watching it from time to time, probably also because I've played a bit of CS 1.6 :), but I think you are right on the money in that the games are way too long and it needs change to be a better experience to watch!

• Like 3
Former Community Manager

Group Stage Results:

MIBR 0-2 G2 Esports

G2 -1.5 @1.45 odds on Unibet WON

Team Liquid 2-0 Envy

2nd map Team Envy +7.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet LOST

Renegades 0-2 ENCE

ENCE -1.5 @2.15 odds on Unibet WON

Team Vitality 0-2 Heroic

Team Vitality -1.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet LOST

Envy 1-2 MIBR

MIBR -1.5 @2.50 odds on Unibet LOST

Liquid 2-1 G2

G2 +1.5 @2.00 odds on Unibet WON

Vitality 2-0 Renegades

Vitality -1.5 @1.75 odds on Unibet WON

Heroic 0-2 ENCE

Over 2.5 maps @1.95 odds on Unibet LOST

G2 1-2 MIBR

2nd map G2 Esports -6.5 @1.85 odds on Unibet LOST

Vitality 2-1 Heroic

Vitality to win @??? odds on Unibet WON

• Like 3

Semi-Finals

ENCE vs MIBR

Once again the odds are stacked against MIBR but we were shown that they thrive in such situation as yesterday they defeated an inform G2 team. However this time around they are facing a more consistent ENCE team who will less likely fall to the brazilians.

ENCE -1.5 maps @1.60 odds on Unibet

Team Liquid vs Team Vitality

Team Liquid is the overwhelming favorite but can Vitality take revenge on the americans for their defeat at the final of ESL One Cologne? Either way this is looking like to be a close match of the day.

Team Vitality +1.5 @1.73 odds on Unibet

• Like 3

Final Prediction:

Team Liquid vs ENCE

As per expectations go Liquid is yet again the overwhelming favorite to take it all. That said ENCE cannot be underestimated as they are seemingly back in their good old form. There is a chance that the finnish playstyle will put a halt to Liquid's rampant run however slim it might be.

ENCE to win @4.25 odds on Unibet

It's getting dull to say everytime but Liquid just keeps on winning and there seems to be no stop to it. They dismantled ENCE easily, although the finnish side only really shown up for the 3rd map of the series but it was too little too late as they ended up losing 0-3.

Next up is the summer player break. It will be interesting to see how will the holiday period affect the status que of the teams right before the upcoming major.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

In less than a week the most prestigious CS:GO tournament of the year - Starladder Major - is set to begin. We are going to find out how did the roster changes and summer break affect the participating teams and players.

The New Challengers Stage

While Vitality, FURIA, G2, NRG, mousesports, North, Avangar, CR4ZY are the favorites to make it through there are a few other teams with decent chance to get to the next stage instead.

To qualify to The New Legends Stage Outright Predictions::

forZe @2.10 odds on Unibet

Grayhound @5.50 odds on Unibet

• Like 3