Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Joco wrote:

Congratulations! 

Thanks Smile

Here is our wedding waltz. Not any guests unfortunately cause i banned anyone that has been mean to me from coming. Just human nature and we all done it but i believe in force of banning and it turned out fine (maid of honor in the background bit pissed off but this was our day) Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

Don't know how this works, but it was the 1st time when i log today...Smile nice

ddda.png

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@successlaw wrote:

Don't know how this works, but it was the 1st time when i log today...Smile nice

ddda.png

@successlaw I'm fairly sure it's for logging in 50 days in a row. Make sure you log in every day (without missing one) and you might get one for 100.SmileThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks for your advice and tips 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

The badge and rank system is active? I look for old and new articles and see 23265 members join to community since 2016. 
7C7B544E-7765-4943-994A-0CC7956DD58D.jpeg

Highlighted

Hey,

The badge and rank system is indeed active, I'm not sure what's going on with that Welcome badge as it should've been received by everyone. I'll check them all a bit later on if I can find out if soemthing is wrong. Ranks still work as should. Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

One  more badge with a star

20200713_223621.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@successlaw wrote:

ddda.png

@successlaw I'm fairly sure it's for logging in 50 days in a row. Make sure you log in every day (without missing one) and you might get one for 100.SmileThumbs Up

It works simple, you log in everyday, but you need log out before the next day start, the same with another login badges