Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reinrebane Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello community team! 

It's so fun community and so nice to know you better.

goingfor2nd Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm starting to like this community thing Smile

Highlighted
PoKaduP86 Rank 9
Rank 9

Thanks to Mothfly for referring me to this community can't wait to get started. Woopwoop!!!

Lyndsay D Charlton
effigies Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi Chaps,

Anyone going to London on Saturday?

KhanahBhuzz Rank 8
Rank 8

Evrery community needs a team, and this seems to work. I usually don't do fpttttom talk (autism) but this place seems not to judge moons, probably tho it's because  to drink to care. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

After a few interviews last week, I was offered the opportunity of replacing Stubbe as Community Manager. Obviously I was happy and proud to accept the position at the beginning of this week and from today it’s official here on the community as well that I'll be your new manager 😊  

As most of you probably know, I’ve been involved with this community as a moderator since we went live a bit over a year ago. It’s been a fun ride so far and hopefully we will make it better and continue the development!
Will it be a challenge replacing Stubbe? For sure, but it’s a welcomed one - and between Marco, myself and you guys, we’re filled with ideas on how to evolve the community. 

So, where do we go from here and what are our long term goals?

In the short term, not much will change, except we’ll be two guys dealing exclusively with the community instead of three. Will this solution be permanent, at the moment we don’t know, but we’re working on proposals to integrate different departments of Unibet better with the community to get you a better experience as an active member. Our biggest focus at the moment in that regard, is trying to get customer support agents on here to deal directly with the queries you guys aren’t able to solve yourselves. This will hopefully ensure a better service for any questions asked on the community, as well as free up a lot of time for Marco and myself in the day to day and thus give us more time to plan ahead for initiatives, competitions and promotions – all of which we hope to heighten the quality of as well as create better possibilities for user generated competitions – so please do keep any ideas coming on that as well as any other brimming ideas you might have on how we can make this place better!

We’ll have more news on our initiatives within long, in the meantime we’ll keep on keeping on making the community a welcomed place for all Unibet players to enjoy and hope to see you here!

/Jeppe

livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Congrats, Sir Jeppe Smile

Hope that customer support thing works, so you two don´t have to do three mans work and for us members, the responce times from you wouldnt increase for what it has been.

Good luck for new tasks Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Congrats @Jeppe-Unibet

Cant wait for the party to celebrate the new job that your flying us community members over for Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
lapoise Rank 10
Rank 10
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18