Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
livertool Rank 21
Rank 21

@Marco-Unibet

Just noticed that you are leaving, sad but true i guess. You´ve done amazing job here so good luck with sportbook, i´ll bet you rock in there too Smile Rockon

Here is your first assignment: requesting odds for livertool to be master of the universe by the end of the year Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
SCOBY Rank 17
Rank 17
Hello, Transylvania .😛
" The patience is a virtue "!!!

Hi psrquack
All my personal info and my banking details will be posted soon as well as front and back uncovered, signed pictures of my VISA!
Funny thing tho, after reading your post today while at work Marco and Jeppe started laughing and let me in on the pizza ordering incident! Very Happy I was surprised that they actually ordered the pizza that time! XD
About deleting competitions when I'm drunk........ I guess I first have to learn how to create one in the first place tobe able to do that. I will do my best not to touch my laptop when drunk, can't guarantee it tho!
Regards and see you around

Hi @Boby. You are 100% correct. I was born and raised in Romania in the region of Transylvania! As far as citizenships go, I am a double cityzen, Romanian-Hungarian with passports in both countries.
The reason I didn't say Romanian-Hungarian is that it would have made my "No relation" Dracula pun useless Very Happy and I wanted to start the thread with a joke Smile
Regards and hope to see you around!
livertool Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ray-Unibet

Wellcome to the community and congrats for the job Thumbs Up 

You may have big shoes to fill but i´ve heard that Transylavians got big feet ( and corner teeth) So i guess you´ll do just fine. Just tune your whining meter to the max so it doesn´t overload Very Happy

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"

Hi @livertool! I will give my 150% to fill the shoes that are left here for me! I tried leaving the replies for tomorrow morning but I saw such a positive reaction from the community that I had had to respond tonight.

As long as the teeth go.......there will be new positions opening in the community team after the first full moon! Muhuhuhahahaaaa! 

4soul Rank 17
Rank 17

Hey! Good news after that @Jeppe-Unibet announcement!

Im also preety happy about that! I am also a romania guy who lived in all regions from my country.

Oohh...my first live event was in Hungary (and legal of corse Very Happy... )

So, hope for a positive relation with entire community! GL and solve our problems! Smile)

Hugs!

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH!
My BLOGS: 1.Challenge done! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! and 3.Crumble the BONUS100€!
0 Likes
Hi @4soul, thanks for the warm welcome! I hope for a productive and positive relationship as well! I wouldn't worry too much about the resolve, nothing will change, at least not in any negative way!
Looking forward to seeing you around ASAP Very Happy
Cheers!
0 Likes
Highlighted
CharismaMan Rank 16
Rank 16