Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StruyfL Rank 8
Rank 8

Thanks for the welcome and the fix @Jeppe-Unibet .

It works now. :-)

Lucky7levin Rank 6
Rank 6

Topic unrelated, but this is only thread I've found that will allow me to reply. 

Recently won €5 freeroll and wish to exchange it via the exchange tournaments in my tournament lobby.

Advised to seek permission from the community. Would greatly appreciate if you could forward this to the relevant person or instructions on how I should navigate there myself. On mobile and had no luck so far with this issue. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lucky7levin wrote:

Topic unrelated, but this is only thread I've found that will allow me to reply. 

Recently won €5 freeroll and wish to exchange it via the exchange tournaments in my tournament lobby.

Advised to seek permission from the community. Would greatly appreciate if you could forward this to the relevant person or instructions on how I should navigate there myself. On mobile and had no luck so far with this issue. 

@Lucky7levin What goes wrong when you try to reply or create a new thread on one of the boards? Everything looks fine from my end, so I'm a bit perplexed..

0 Likes
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Lucky7levin wrote:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/2...

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes