Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

"All Unibet employees are identified in the community with a special rank and avatar. Do not use the Unibet logo or trade name as your avatar or user name, or otherwise pose as a Unibet employee or moderator when posting in the community."

@Ray-Unibet :So all the added rights to selected members like  VikingsAF, Andrei etc would be withdrawn?

@psrquack , I never had any added rights Disappointed 

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Not sure I understand the question @psrquack Smile

The admin rights which was given to selected members like VikingsAF when guys wasn't able to be here around the clock when community launched and gave the deleting/modifying posts option to trusted members. Of course it wasn't officially stated and i had a discussion with VikingsAF about it, when he moderated my post and I surprized why he did it. We have discussed about it via PM and also made a thread about it:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/To-make-things-clear-about-the-mods-and-who-is-it...

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

"All Unibet employees are identified in the community with a special rank and avatar. Do not use the Unibet logo or trade name as your avatar or user name, or otherwise pose as a Unibet employee or moderator when posting in the community."

@Ray-Unibet :So all the added rights to selected members like  VikingsAF, Andrei etc would be withdrawn?

@psrquack , I never had any added rights Disappointed 

VikingsAF pm'd me the info when he moderated my post that you also got it.Strange.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
But what's the question @psrquack and why would we remove the rights from certain players? The rights are not moderator rights either, it's merely the rights to move and edit posts.

Do you allow me to post VikingsAF pm here?

0 Likes

Not sure what you guys settled on, @psrquack, Since you guys had the conversation in private I think it would be fair to ask @VikingsAF on that out of pure friendly courtesy. I can look into it myself as well if you PM me with them though.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack Rights to edit and move posts for members are no longer available to anyone here who isn't a Unibet employee - thanks for asking the tough questions Smile

/Jeppe

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack Rights to edit and move posts for members are no longer available to anyone here who isn't a Unibet employee - thanks for asking the tough questions Smile

/Jeppe

You know me I ask silly thingsCheeky

0 Likes
Highlighted
kongen1981 Rank 10
Rank 10