1. Use of the Community
In order to ensure the Community is a fun, educative and inspiring place to be, we’ve some simple rules/guidelines in place, which we expect you to follow:
- Only English content is allowed on the community. Content in any other language will be removed.
- Before you post on the community, please check if someone has already posted an answer to your question. We recommend using the search functionality.
- We understand that English isn't the native tongue for the majority of our customers, but in order to get a proper response from the community, please make an effort with the spelling. We're no grammar police, but if your post is difficult to understand, you might not get a response. In certain cases we might have to take action and either edit or remove the post. The spellcheck feature might be of help.
- No shouting through the screen. Please be careful with the caps lock key. By using caps lock you might give the impression that you're shouting. In general; just don't use it.
- Avoid posting the same content more than once. Unibet will delete any duplicate threads or posts created by the user.
- Make sure you post in the category that's the closest fit.
- Don’t jump on an existing thread to ask a question about a different topic, or divert a thread for your own purposes - create a new thread instead.
- If you've multiple queries, please create a new thread or find another related thread. Do not add further queries to an existing thread.
- Do not post information or create threads for the promotion or advertisement of commercial products or services. Continues linking to the same external sites will not be tolerated.
- For obvious reasons, don't post links to malware, trojan viruses, or otherwise malicious content.
- All Unibet employees are identified in the community with a special rank and avatar. Do not use the Unibet logo or trade name as your avatar or user name, or otherwise pose as a Unibet employee or moderator when posting in the community.
- Please post responsibly and refrain from posting any kind of personal insults, we want the community to be appropriate, friendly, informative, and fun for everyone.
- Contribute with quality. We understand that it might be tempting to try and game the system, when we've campaigns and promotions linked to the community activity. However, if we're convinced that you're only on the community to make use of the campaigns, we might take action; typically we'll exclude you from the promotions. Please also note that the ranking formula is quite complex, and just posting a lot of content wont really get you anywhere.
2. Limited official support from Unibet
Most of the information you’ll find on our community is user-generated, and although you’ll find plenty of good advice here, sometimes your situation, configuration etc. may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
Please also note that Unibet only offers limited official support through the community. In general, we won’t be able to help, if confidential information needs to be shared on the community platform.
Posts containing sensitive/account related information may be removed.
3. Moderation and reporting
If you come across inapproriate content, please help us by reporting it; innapproriate content or activity may be reported by using the abuse button under the thread options.
We may change these rules at any point in order to keep the community clean, user-friendly, and safe. For any other guidelines not covered on this page, please refer to the Terms of Service, which you'll accept upon creation of your community account.
5. Enjoy hanging out on the Unibet community.
The Unibet community is made for the enjoyment of Unibet players from all over the world, please post responsibly and have a good time!