cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4
Hello,

I made a withdrawal a week ago 20/11/23  and it told me everything was fine and it'd be in my account in 1-3 days.  Still nothing in my account today so I checked on my Unibet Account and it says , along with this message - 

We usually send an email with all the details we require to unblock your withdrawal. If you still haven’t receive it, please contact us and we’ll help you.

I haven't received any emails asking me for information, and have previously supplied all the documentation and made withdrawals in the past without a problem.  

I'd really like this looked into and at give me some information about what is holding up the process. 
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Documents are approved same as withdrawal . Everything is good. I think I was wrong, will recommend to other players to use unibet! . Thumbs Up

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ReCorpH

Hey @ggintukass!

There is a new document request on your account and you should have received an email about it from us? Could you check your email and spam folder and let me know if there is nothing please. 

0 Likes
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello,

Yes , I have got email from you and have sent requested dokuments. Did you got it?

0 Likes
ReCorpH

Hey @ggintukass, did you send it via mail? I can't see the email so I can't confirm that but if you've sent it via there it is received.

0 Likes
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hey, yes I have send it on email yesterday but didnt got a reply yet.

0 Likes
orsim68
Rank 8
Rank 8

Don't worry, I uploaded my address paper 11 days ago and it's still not verified, and the customer service does not answer me. Prepare the worst!

0 Likes
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Two weeks past and still no verification, its a disrespect for a 10 years of being a customer...

0 Likes
ggintukass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Documents are approved same as withdrawal . Everything is good. I think I was wrong, will recommend to other players to use unibet! . Thumbs Up

View solution in original post

ReCorpH

Hey @ggintukass, sorry for the delay but thank you for the update! 

0 Likes
Mjames1985
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi 

I have been asked to verify my account as you have blocked it.

I've sent over my documents but the debit card on my account is no longer in use following it being cloned. I hadn't updated it on here as it was recent and I havnt needed to deposit on my account. I spoke to someone who said email over a bank statement showing my name, address and deposits to you from my bank. I've done that but not received any acknowledgement that it has been received 

0 Likes