cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Is it normal that a verification can last up to a week. I am waiting since last Friday for my Screenshot to get verified. In the Live Chat i was told it can last until next Friday.

I think this is a very long procedere for verifying an account!!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hey @Zidi and welcome to the Community!

There are multiple different types of verifications, and some of them can take longer than others. However, in your case it should be a simple document and it should not take until next friday. Smile I'll see if I can even fasten the process a bit. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

That would be great if possible 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

That‘s a really weird verification and withdrawal process at Unibet. First they need way to long to look at your documents. 
And suddenly if all documents are verified it says that the address is going to be checked? 
Sorry that was checked before my withdrawal??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

And it's getting better. Before I deposited the ID and Adress were approved. Now they say that the adresse verification isn't good and now I can hope that the new verification will not again last for days.

Whats the big deal behind this delaying? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@ReCorpH ...ok now I am verified as I can see. But my withdrawal is on hold. 
I have been told, that it will be checked! They had time since Friday to check.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zidi I believe the withdrawal was approved about 15 minutes ago, please let me know if it's not the case Smile

/Jeppe

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Yes the first withdrawal has arrived on my Skrill-account. So now let's wait for the second withdrawal 😂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
What a useless comment!!
0 Likes