Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julala90 New member

Hello, Unfortunately, I have to use the google translator because my english is not that good. I've been waiting for a verification for 4 months now. All my documents have been accepted and you want to call me for 6 weeks. Since then it has been tried once and I tried almost daily to get a new call in livechat. unfortunately, the livechat is not really hillfreich and tells me everytime it is checked ... but after 4 months I can not believe that somehow. could you please help me to solve my problem? Many Thanks Julia

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Julala90, welcome to the Community Smile
I'm glad to see that it's sorted now, after you posted we got in contact with the agent that had multiple attempts at calling you without success and asked to retry, after the call I'm happy to say that the account is indeed reopened. Based on the status of the account at the moment, there's no reason why the withdrawal wouldn't go through, but please note that verifications might still occur in the future. Let us know if we can assist you in anything else.

/Ray
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Julala90 New member

gets a call from the live chat agent and dine the verification call, now he said that it takes 3-5 days. i will be reply when all is finished

0 Likes
Julala90 New member

ok my account is now after 4 month verificated. i hope i will now get no problems with my withdrawal. finger crossed

0 Likes
Hi @Julala90, welcome to the Community Smile
I'm glad to see that it's sorted now, after you posted we got in contact with the agent that had multiple attempts at calling you without success and asked to retry, after the call I'm happy to say that the account is indeed reopened. Based on the status of the account at the moment, there's no reason why the withdrawal wouldn't go through, but please note that verifications might still occur in the future. Let us know if we can assist you in anything else.

/Ray
0 Likes