Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

I have been asked to provide documents for verification,while my proof of identification has been approved,the document which Initially presented as proof of adress(bank statement)was rejected and the new one I uploaded has taken more than five(5)days now and no response yet from the verification team.

anyone got An idea what I should do?

thanks.

0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Piper, welcome to the Community Smile
The document sent was indeed rejected as the request is for a Bank statement or utility bill / internet bill that is sent to the home address via post. The one sent was a screenshot which in this case is not accepted unfortunately. Another option if you don't receive documents via post is to request one at the issuing office, that one we can get approved as well. A broader explanation over this request can be found here. Let us know if need more info regardig this request.

If you feel this answer was helpfull, feel free to give it an "Accept as Solution".

/Ray

View solution in original post

0 Likes
@Piper, the documents sent were indeed accepted Smile thank you for your cooperation in this and good luck to you!

/Ray

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Piper, welcome to the Community Smile
The document sent was indeed rejected as the request is for a Bank statement or utility bill / internet bill that is sent to the home address via post. The one sent was a screenshot which in this case is not accepted unfortunately. Another option if you don't receive documents via post is to request one at the issuing office, that one we can get approved as well. A broader explanation over this request can be found here. Let us know if need more info regardig this request.

If you feel this answer was helpfull, feel free to give it an "Accept as Solution".

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

Okay,thanks for putting me through,Nevertheless,here we are allowed to print our bank statements or card statements by ourselves through internet banking and going to the issuing body to ask that it be posted to your adress when you are allowed to do it at your own convenience is actually dumb for me(in this case)other utility bills that are linked to my adress only carry the name of the house owner(a tenant I’m in this case) so the only ones. I can resent are my bank statements which I can print out manually if that would be accepted.

0 Likes
@Piper as much as I can understand where you are coming from, the verification won't go through if the document show's signs of it being printed in another place than the issuing office. If going to the bank is not an option and there are no other utility bills on your name, I believe there's an option to request a statement via post none the less in the internet banking app, but it might differ from bank to bank. Another document that is accepted as a Proof for Address is a police conduct. It's an official document issued by the government.

/Ray
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
@Piperas much as I can understand where you are coming from, the verification won't go through if the document show's signs of it being printed in another place than the issuing office. If going to the bank is not an option and there are no other utility bills on your name, I believe there's an option to request a statement via post none the less in the internet banking app, but it might differ from bank to bank. Another document that is accepted as a Proof for Address is a police conduct. It's an official document issued by the government.

/Ray

Okay,thanks Ray,I would see the alternatives .

0 Likes
Thanks for your understanding @Piper, let us know once it's sent, we might be able to get it approved faster than usual.

/Ray
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello ray,

As adviced,I have uploaded a copy of same bank statement with the four corners of the document showing visibly and it was printed directly from my bank branch.I hope this is accepted and resolved sooner.

Warm regards.

0 Likes

Thanks for the upload @Piper, I've double checked with the guys in security and they advised us to upload a picture of a higher quality of the same document. The pictures are a bit blurry and not all details are clearly visible. Would it be possible to take a higher quality picture? It tends to help if the pictures are taken in natural light for example.

/Ray

0 Likes
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

I have tried taking the shots again and re uploaded also but that's the best picture I can get off my camera.

Warm Regards.

0 Likes
Piper Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello ,

Since I was unable to take a clear photo of  the document, I have decided to scan to PDF and upload, I hope this will be clearer an accepted.

Warm regards.

0 Likes