Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aoifemcgak New member

I recently tried to withdraw funds however it said that i have to verify my account. I went to verify my account and it said that it was verified already, confused can someone please help

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Aoifemcgak, welcome to the Community Smile.
We had a look and resolved the bug that was causing the documents not to show.
It should be visible now on your side, do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

/Ray
0 Likes
4 REPLIES
xdiediex1 Rank 15
Rank 15

hi @Aoifemcgak ,they sure can help but they are a little buzzy at the moment, in a very short time @Ray-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet will have a look at your account to clear out what happend , please feel welcome on the community .greetings

Hi @Aoifemcgak, welcome to the Community Smile.
We had a look and resolved the bug that was causing the documents not to show.
It should be visible now on your side, do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted
magngje Rank 3
Rank 3
I have the same problem, when I try to transfer money to my account it says I need to verify my account, but when I go to verify it , it says that everything is already verified. Can you help me?
0 Likes
Ziziukaskas Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi, @magngje try to ask what is the problem in chat. I think they will give you more information about that.

I have similar problem. Account is blocked, money frozen. All verification steps are done. Now need to wait phone call from them. And they did not tell me how long it takes... unbelievable

0 Likes