cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hi, I recently tried to withdraw funds from my account, however it said that I have to verify my account. I went to verify my account and it said that it was verified already. I'm confused, can someone help, please?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @tomothy Smile

Sorry for the error, it's fixed now and you should be able to create a withdrawal at your convenience Smile

/Jeppe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @tomothy Smile

Sorry for the error, it's fixed now and you should be able to create a withdrawal at your convenience Smile

/Jeppe

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you. Everything's working well now.

Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi,

I am also having this problem. I have processed withdrawals but they are on hold, and I can't verify my account as it says it is verified, which I believe it is!

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi, 

I am also having the same issue as well as being unable to access Racing. Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, 

AK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anna_mk28 wrote:

Hi, 

I am also having the same issue as well as being unable to access Racing. Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, 

AK

Hi @Anna_mk28 and welcome to the community Smile

There's a request from our Player Safety team on your account, could you please send in a picture of your ID as well as a valid proof of address. This would be something sent from your bank or a utility bill, within the last 30 days. Is that possible for you to send to your local customer service team or upload through your account menu?

Best regards,

Jeppe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Jeppe,

Thanks for your response. I've had a look and under 'Verify Account', it just says everything is fine - no option to upload documents.

Could you please update my verification page so i can provide the required information?

Kind regards, 

AK

0 Likes