cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have been waiting for 11 days now to get my account Verifyed. Starting to get a frustrating when it says max 5 days.

yes I have checked off all the boxes with the info I need.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Unibet I waited 5 days now, What's going on? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

It's almost been a week for me that I submit my documents. My account will be froze athis rate than my account balance is in danger.  WHAT'S GOING ON hearing nothing but a yellow timer saying 26/25/24/23 left etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Winsrygg wrote:

I have been waiting for 11 days now to get my account Verifyed. Starting to get a frustrating when it says max 5 days.

yes I have checked off all the boxes with the info I need.

@Winsrygg I've checked your account, there was no specific verification request from our Player Safety department at this time, but both ID and personal address has been approved and your account is fully open. From my end this looks like it happened on the 5th of September after we recived the documents the day before. Did you receive an email from us saying otherwise or did you maybe have trouble accessing the account?

@TheBru I've seen the documents and they're in que at the moment to be approved by the Player Safety team. They were uploaded on Saturday, so I'll check on it with that team today and see if we can't get them processed. Sorry for the long wait, I realize we're still within the 5 days limit right now, but there are quite a lot of documents to go through at the moment!

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @TheBru,

Apologies for the wait again, I was in touch with the team handling these verifications and they have informed me that it needs to go through a different team as well. As this is not just a standard ID verification it will take slightly longer than normal, but I will try to have this sorted by tomorrow. Smile

0 Likes