cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
myth Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi all,

could you please check my account please? I am waiting for verification for more than 3 days.

Thank you,

br, Martin

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @myth, welcome to the Community Smile
Some of the documents sent were not accepted due to their origin I'm afraid. Mobile bills are not accepted as a Proof of Address. You have sent in a screenshot of a Bank Statement which looks ok though, but we would require it to be in a PDF format downloaded from your Netbanking app. Can you please upload one and let me know here in this thread once done by tagging me? I'll try and get it sorted quickly for you.

/Ray
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Hi @myth, welcome to the Community Smile
Some of the documents sent were not accepted due to their origin I'm afraid. Mobile bills are not accepted as a Proof of Address. You have sent in a screenshot of a Bank Statement which looks ok though, but we would require it to be in a PDF format downloaded from your Netbanking app. Can you please upload one and let me know here in this thread once done by tagging me? I'll try and get it sorted quickly for you.

/Ray
0 Likes
myth Rank 3
Rank 3
Hi @Ray-Unibet, I sent you Bank Statement in PDF format downloaded from my Netbanking app. Thank you a lot.
0 Likes
Hi @myth, thanks for the document, I've sent it to be analyzed with the highest priority. Depending on the queue that already exists at that priority it will be looked at as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated here Smile.
0 Likes