cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi all,

could you please check my account please? I am waiting for verification for more than 3 days.

Thank you,

br, Martin

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi @myth, welcome to the Community Smile
Some of the documents sent were not accepted due to their origin I'm afraid. Mobile bills are not accepted as a Proof of Address. You have sent in a screenshot of a Bank Statement which looks ok though, but we would require it to be in a PDF format downloaded from your Netbanking app. Can you please upload one and let me know here in this thread once done by tagging me? I'll try and get it sorted quickly for you.

/Ray

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Hi @myth, welcome to the Community Smile
Some of the documents sent were not accepted due to their origin I'm afraid. Mobile bills are not accepted as a Proof of Address. You have sent in a screenshot of a Bank Statement which looks ok though, but we would require it to be in a PDF format downloaded from your Netbanking app. Can you please upload one and let me know here in this thread once done by tagging me? I'll try and get it sorted quickly for you.

/Ray

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4
Hi @Ray-Unibet, I sent you Bank Statement in PDF format downloaded from my Netbanking app. Thank you a lot.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @myth, thanks for the document, I've sent it to be analyzed with the highest priority. Depending on the queue that already exists at that priority it will be looked at as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated here Smile.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4
Hi Ray,

my accout has been verified but after one week I am getting again:
"You need to verify your account before you can make a withdrawal".

In verify page is: "Verify Your Account
There are no pending documents or withdrawals on hold.

Enjoy our site"

Could you please check?

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @myth, I see there is some developement on your account due to a change of country. The guys in security would need a bank statement showing an IBAN that is linked to the credit card ending in 0862. For example a statement that shows one transaction made with the card mentioned. Can you please upload it and I'll mak sure that the funds remaining on your account get transfered?

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

as long as you pay no problem but when you withdraw money you suddenly have to prove that your bank account is as if you can deposit your money from someone else's account! 4 days to approve a document is a bit too long for me

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Christine wrote:

as long as you pay no problem but when you withdraw money you suddenly have to prove that your bank account is as if you can deposit your money from someone else's account! 4 days to approve a document is a bit too long for me

That's not entirely true @Christine and it depends on multiple factors like deposited amounts, local regulation and many other factors. One important thing to remember is that we too are regulated by governements and European laws and act in acordance to the legal rules imposed over our processes in order to stay compliant. But I understand why these requests might come accross as a one sided, malicious request to most people, it's not though.

/Ray 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6
still received nothing reply document from the bank was sent 5 days ago
0 Likes
Highlighted
@Christine, had a look at your document sent on the 29th and got it approved Smile. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

/Ray
0 Likes