Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wil New member

i cant veryfy my account because my personalnumber is wrong and impossible to change

Have by misstake type 27 instead of 26 in my birthday 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES
Hi @Wil, welcome to the Community Smile
I'd be happy to help you in that, what we would need to amend any information regarding birth date on your account is a picture of your ID. A document request has been created in your Unibet account now where you can upload it. Once done, the guys over in security will make the necessary changes. Do let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

/Ray
0 Likes
JoshuaJohnny Rank 3
Rank 3

Hiya i just can’t make a deposit due to verification request but when I try to upload a piece of ID card it tells me that no verification action is needed 

0 Likes
Hiya @JoshuaJohnny Smile welcome to the Community.
The block on the account was created due to too many failed deposits. They are removed now, all good on our side so it should work now.

/Ray
0 Likes
premlondon New member

Hi,

I have tried to make a withdrawal but the system won't allow me to do so. I have tried to verify my account by uploading my passport/proof of address but the system would not allow me to do so. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @premlondon, welcome to the Community. Smile I understood from our colleagues in Customer Service that all is good and they have informed you over the verification. Do let us know if you would like us to chase down something for you besides this.

/Ray
0 Likes