Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

How an insured sports bet works at Unibet
In this first part we explain what an insured bet is and how to place a valid insured bet.

In this second part we explain how to wager bonus money and turn it into cash.

• Getting Bonuses
3 REPLIES
GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello,
Let me ask this question here because I'm not sure if the live-chat agent was competent enough and for the purpose to help others with the same issue.

I received new insured-bet offer for Crystal Palace - Chelsea, but I have one active on Cricket (which is played for days) India - England.

My question is will my BGN90 bet (my own money) will be refunded, as there is no bonus money because the match is still in play?

The only info I get when I click "accept" is:

" If you accept you’ll lose all the bonus money from your active bonus – the initial amount as well as any bonus money you’ve won. Pending bets using bonus money will be cancelled too. "

0 Likes

Hi @GothMoth,

You'll lose the ensured bet you have on the cricket match if you opt in the new offer, as you can only have one active bonus at a time. The ensured bet you have pending on your account expires on Sunday at 23:59 CET and the cricket match won't end before Monday as far as I can see.

Normally we wouldn't extend this kind of bonus offer, but the Christmas holidays are just around the corner and I'm having a good day so why not make an exception in this case :Satisfied:
I've created a new bonus with a longer expiry date - you can't use it on the match tomorrow between CP - Chelsea, however you'll still be able to use it after the cricket match has ended Smile

I've sent you a PM with the terms and conditions as well (same as it was before).

Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank You very much for the explanation and for the generous offer.

Have a nice weekend. 

0 Likes