cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReCorpH

Hey @percyvere,

Could you confirm that the issue is still ongoing? Everything is working as should on my end.

0 Likes
mariaminakakis

Hi,

I am a little upset with your company lately because you are delaying or purposely not processing my withdrawals correctly.
My June 13 withdrawal for 400 dollars was not processed correctly and was reversed back to  my account. Yesterday's withdrawal for 600 dollars dated June 17 and the money is still not in my bank account. It is very unusual because all my previous transactions were processed correctly and the money was deposited to my account in one day after my request.
If this will continue to happen from Unibet you will lose me as a client.
I am very sensitive when things start to happen with no reason and no explanation.
Again my 600 dollars is not received yet and do you have proof that it was sent to my bank please, if so provide it to me.

Thanks,

Maria Minakakis
0 Likes
Mitruka214
Rank 2
Rank 2
Rfc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Where can I find a contact number or a live chat option?I have been trying to sort out a bonus problem and an explanation why it has taken so long for a reply.I thought Unibet was customer friendly until recently.If anyone who reads this could you please contact me as soon as you can to clear this matter up.

0 Likes
Rfc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi Mod.

i have been trying for 4 days know to contact Unibet for information regarding my so called bonus.I have been unable to speak with anyone and it is really frustrating as I like betting with Unibet.Could you please help out if you can.

kind regards

Joseph Boland 

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Look at first post of this thread and find instructions to lc. Or then wait @ReCorpH to help you. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
ReCorpH

Hey @Rfc, you can send me a PM here if you want, otherwise in the first post there is a video showing how to get on live chat. Smile 

0 Likes
GP1
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have sebt nessgaes via community and facebook. Heard nothing. Recieved a welcome email that is all. My problem is that i have a horse vet running later but my account seem to be suspended i have no idea why please get in touch ASAP so i know where i stand with my open bet. Cheers

0 Likes