Hi ! At the waterpolo world championships, II have just bet on next goal between Greece vs Montenegro. Score was 10-9 for Greece and I chose next goal Montenegro, which happened. When I checked my account, bet was not credited and I saw the mistake on the slip goal 21. How can I choose nx goal when score is 10-9 and the slip said goal 21. This is a mistake on your side and I hereby urge you to credit my winning bet. ThankS

Hi @Minisprince, welcome to the Community :)
Sorry to hear about the issue and we'll of course love to have a closer look at this for you. Can you please leave us the Coupon ID of the bet in question below in a comment and we'll contact our traders with it right away.
If you’re active on livebetting, unfortunately there’s a risk that you’re going to experience an issue on the livebetting section, whether it’s a technical issue or a wrong livescore update. In regards of wrong livescore, we advise you to have an external livescore site open, when you’re livebetting, such as flashscore.com or livescore.com, to prevent any bad experience.
The terms below apply:
B.1.2
"Livebetting" is where it is possible to bet during an ongoing match or event. Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if it not possible to place a bet or the live score update is not correct. At all times it is the Account Holder's responsibility to be aware of the match and the events surrounding it such as the current score, its progression and how much time remains before the match is completed. Unibet does not accept any liability for changes to the Livebetting schedule or interruption of the Livebetting service"

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 3 weeks later...