Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

The Free Bets and Profit Boosts can't be found in the bonus section, as other types of bonuses. You'll find these sport offers here:

SportOffers.png

In order to use the offers, simply add your bets to the betslip and select the offer as shown below.

FreeBet.png

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
7 REPLIES
YNWA Rank 10
Rank 10
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22
There seems to be something wrong with my account as i have no free bets in there Sad Can u fix it for me ;D
"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Apoxxy91 Rank 13
Rank 13

livertool wrote:
There seems to be something wrong with my account as i have no free bets in there Sad Can u fix it for me ;D

You need to win freebet first :P

Turre Rank 10
Rank 10

Trying to use my free bet (in new betting environment), I get a notification (in finnish) that the probabilities are too high to place a free bet. This unlikely is the case, as the odds I'm trying to play are 2.35. I suppose it's because I've already capped my max bet for the event. You might want to rephrase the message to minimize confusion. Smile

0 Likes
SikiMiki Rank 10
Rank 10

I would like for free ticket!  Smile Smile

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SikiMiki I think your post was meant for this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/The-weekly-surprise-week-6/td-p/70078/page/3, but just a tad bit too late as there were already 20 members signed up, something similar is likely to pop up in the future though Smile

0 Likes
SikiMiki Rank 10
Rank 10