players going all in every hand

Murray74

Getting a bit sick and tired of players going all in every hand just been a player -ILGAZ- goes all in every hand about 15 hands in total eventually knocks about 4 other opponents out with rubbish hands surely this can be monitered and give these clowns some sort of warning as they really are spoiling the enjoyment of poker for other players especially poker players trying to learn the game getting so sick of it now used to happen all the time on coral thats why i changed my poker to unibet where it is starting to happen a whole lot more now

@Murray74, while I do understand why it might be an annoyance, we really can't prevent people from playing bad. At the end of the day, it is a good thing for someone taking the freerolls more seriously, if your goal is to win something :)

Only way to make the freerolls more interesting and better for new players would be to exclude all customers once they've played for instance 100 freerolls or been a customer for something like 2-6 months. Keep in mind we already have the new players freerolls.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions