freerolls

brummy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@roli1130  listen to this carefully and several times ...Read also first post here -  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Promotions/A-big-thank-you-Freeroll/m-p/307532 :Smirk:

An important notice: Only players who already fulfilled the requirements will be receiving a ticket, so if you don't find your alias in the Spoiler below, a ticket will not be issued to your account, please don't spam the forum with ticket requests. 

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@WuDu wrote:

giphy

:Laugh:

The problem with people not being able to speak English is that communication is a one sided street. These guys will be sending out like crazy (tikiets pls, pass pliis), yet they'll never be able to receive the answers. So "private" freeroll, "invited" players only, "special" tournament will fall on deaf ears with them.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hello,

It seems like only one player was registered when the tournament should start, minimum required is 10 players

Hi,

thanks for the answer, but unfortunately the registration was closed due to unknown reason (no green registration button) and players like me wasn't able to play it. I was logged in 5 minutes before the start of the tourney and in normal cases 1 minute before the start players should be able to register  to avoid tourney cancellation  due to lack of the minimum players reason. Could you please check it again when and how long was the registration's box open? Thanks.

@psrquack wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hello,

It seems like only one player was registered when the tournament should start, minimum required is 10 players

Hi,

thanks for the answer, but unfortunately the registration was closed due to unknown reason (no green registration button) and players like me wasn't able to play it. I was logged in 5 minutes before the start of the tourney and in normal cases 1 minute before the start players should be able to register  to avoid tourney cancellation  due to lack of the minimum players reason. Could you please check it again when and how long was the registration's box open? Thanks.

@psrquack  I can see that registration was open and to few players were register, there will always be another freeroll 

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack  I can see that registration was open and to few players were register, there will always be another freeroll 

Thanks for the answer but please consider few players were register here means only one player was registered and registration was open means it was open at least 5 minutes less that generally should be and usually this freeroll have 3-400 participants. This time it was cancelled due to not having at least 10 players.

• 2 weeks later...