Unibet have their own superusers in freerolls

I totally agree that there's bot accounts at Unibet and there especially prevalent within the Freeroll & low stakes MTT tournaments Unibet have. Numerous occasions of players raising with absolute trash, players calling behind, im sat with the top of my range almost every time so I 3bet, Original raiser folds, caller usually either calls or 4bets me all in. Doesn't matter which line they decide to choose they always win the hand. The most recent example was pre-flop all the above played out until I was all in holding AK suited against one player that called the original raiser, eventually putting me all in after my 4bet. AK suited is just way too strong to fold. I'm expecting to see at 99 upwards. The cards are revealed and my AK is up against 82 offsuit. The flop immediately binks my opponent an 8, i don't improve. What human being calls 3 and 4bets then decides to turn 82 offsuit into a bluff. I can tell you now, such a person doesn't exist. 

This continually happens with u relentless regularity. So the only conclusion I can come to is not only are there bots playing at Unibet, these bot accounts actually belong to Unibet. I'm now in the process of deleting the poker client and never depositing to this site again. 

I strongly suggest if you've read this and the other posts within this segment, you do the same immediately. 

• Like 5

@Lucky7levin wrote:

I totally agree that there's bot accounts at Unibet and there especially prevalent within the Freeroll & low stakes MTT tournaments Unibet have. Numerous occasions of players raising with absolute trash, players calling behind, im sat with the top of my range almost every time so I 3bet, Original raiser folds, caller usually either calls or 4bets me all in. Doesn't matter which line they decide to choose they always win the hand. The most recent example was pre-flop all the above played out until I was all in holding AK suited against one player that called the original raiser, eventually putting me all in after my 4bet. AK suited is just way too strong to fold. I'm expecting to see at 99 upwards. The cards are revealed and my AK is up against 82 offsuit. The flop immediately binks my opponent an 8, i don't improve. What human being calls 3 and 4bets then decides to turn 82 offsuit into a bluff. I can tell you now, such a person doesn't exist. 

This continually happens with u relentless regularity. So the only conclusion I can come to is not only are there bots playing at Unibet, these bot accounts actually belong to Unibet. I'm now in the process of deleting the poker client and never depositing to this site again. 

I strongly suggest if you've read this and the other posts within this segment, you do the same immediately. 

Finally someone that believes in something and decides to take action, being rigged/bots/whatever. #Respect.

However i don't believe it's rigged, especially by Unibet, doesn't make any sense to risk your license/legitimacy for a couple percent more profit. I must agree there is some weird plays and this is like forever. About bots, i'd say you have to be really naive to believe there are none, i mean i'm sure Unibet does their best to keep their number low, but honestly until there will be real life consequences like going to jail for this, there will always exist, i might go so far to say that even if there were real life consequences some will still try to do it. So yeah, we live in a scummy world. Either way best of luck to you. cheers.

• Like 3

It's absolutely fine to state your intentions and stick to them, the problem is that this really isn't a solution. If Unibet have bots on their site, (not their own but run by some unscrupulous players) a modest site compared with some, having smaller player pools and less money to fight for, what makes you think that you'll find other sites without bots? It's a problem to a greater or lesser extent wherever you play, but to be honest seeing plays like that should actually make you think the players, or bots, here are beatable. What's a far greater problem, explored this week by Matt and Christian in this weeks Solve4Y vlogcast is the use of real time solvers, a practice becoming gradually more widespread and far more difficult to police. How can Unibet be sure that I'm not using a solver either on a phone or laptop while playing poker on a desktop. ( They've only to check a few hands from me to see that I'm not. 🤣 ) Berkey goes so far as to say online poker could be dead in 5 years as these problems grow, maybe not as soon in the micros but further up the stakes where enough money makes it worth while pursuing. Eventually even the die hard fun players will come to accept they're not playing a fair game and will turn to other sources of amusement. It's turning into a bigger and bigger problem as programmes become more and more sophisticated and less detectable.

Earlier a spokesman said.........................

Bots GIF

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

That we should operate our own invincible bots in freerolls is a slightly crazy statement :)
Just because a lot of players shove any two in freerolls, it doesn't mean it's rigged. Just because you're a favorite preflop, it doesn't mean you will win once the river has been dealt.

You need to change your whole mindset and have a good long think about the game in general and whether you're really enjoying playing it - it doesn't quite sound like it. Don't blame everyone else if you're losing; realize there's such a thing as badbeats and variance, and if you're losing long-term, look in the mirror and consider if it might be worth spending more time studying the game to become better :)

Poker is 4 % of our business. Freerolls, we'll they're 0.0000000000% in terms of rake, and a tiny, tiny fraction of the marketing budget. I honestly can't comprehend how you can even get the thought that the company would risk its entire existence by rigging freerolls against you :)

NB why would a "bot" be coded so that it shoves with a terrible hand PF? Wouldn't it make more sense if it got AA? Would surely look less suspicious? :D

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@FreedoM I have no doubts that many people have the integrity and fairness of online poker at heart, but in these days of more and more and faster and faster technology it's becoming increasingly more difficult to police. If you and I club together, me playing a tourney ( possibly not the best choice as a front man 🤣 ) and you in contact with me from anywhere on earth, feeding me information from a real time solver, how is that going to be detectable? There are already instances of ghost players in the high stakes world, the whale millionaires hiring pros to play their accounts, soon it's going to be pretty hard to stop a lot of the dubious methods becoming more and more prevalent. It's sad but true, when there's money there for the taking , people will do what they can to get their hands on some of it.:teardrop:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Give operators more control over your PC like recording what you type/audio/everything else. I'm sure they won't expose your pron preferences. Or go old school mafia style, hire hackers/hitmen to find and delete the problems from existence.  I do know that at the moment that trust between player/operator disappears its all over and since the profit is so small i think the chance that online poker will die out is really strong. Yeah, looking on the bright side i actualy get to live the house for a change and see the sun.

giphy

• Like 3

@GR1ZZL3R, playing one table with a "manual" solver is difficult to prevent (but not that attractive either, unless you're playing really high stakes of course), but multitabling with an automated solver is different, and a lot can be done to both detect and prevent this :) Pretty sure all operators are well aware of this and will do whatever they can to mitigate the issue :)
  • Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I agree that if I'd purchased a bot that ternded to shove 8/2 off I might be inclined to ask for my money back, no matter it being profitable in the short term. 🤣  I totally have confidence in the integrity of this site, I'm certainly not one of those suggesting anything is fixed, merely pointing out that others far better in the know than me are discussing what could become bigger problems in the future. These seem to develop in the higher stakes as obviously that is where the money is more likely to be made, but the faster and faster pace of development surely has to be a concern. There was a thread started about asking questions of the security team but that seems to have been sidelined due to other circumstances, it may be worth reviving it as it could well be an interesting discussion.

• Like 3

That's why i never win in freerolls, i thought it's something wrong with my game in this format but here is the answer, bots for sure...

For me poker is 100% and i am glad that after many years of reading "poker is 3% of unibet business" (like it doesn't matter), now it's 4%.:popeye:

Was hard, but unibet is the reason why i am a poker player now. I'm not a crusher but to win in online poker you need to change some things, and you should start with your "solver" 😃

• Like 1

Lol....Haven't heard that before....Funny as every sponsored Pro would say pretty much the same thing.....Re-evaluate your own game, its variance, your a bad loser, bad beats happen alot across most poker sites....

Give it a rest will you....I'm honest about my own ability of play and totally understand variance and bad beats happen.

My cash game play at low stakes on Unibet show I have a win ratio to suggest at this level I know what I'm doing and clearly have a slight edge over my opponents. I just Haven't got the patience to grind day after day at these stakes. So when I decide to play MTT'S at the same level I'm able to comfortably win at the cash tables. Suddenly I'm a bad loser that cannot handle a bad beat.

No SIR...  What I cant handle is the same generic retoric you've decided to waste my time with, as if the hundreds of occasions this occurs at Unibet is somehow, my perception playing tricks with my mind.

No SIR....If this wasn't a thing thats become blatantly obvious due to its high frequency, there wouldn't even be a post. 

Hey @Lucky7levin

I have a few questions about the post and the conclusion, but the main one is why? Why would we put superusers in to the games? Rakewise it really doesn't matter to us if you win or lose. That's how poker makes money, tournament fees and rake in cashgames. As a business, our goal is to make money. Why would we risk the whole business (Profitable as is) with rigging tournaments to get a bit of extra money? Seems like highly -EV decision to make. 

• Like 3

Why would Unibet have there own superuser or bot accounts frequenting the MTT's? 

The true answer to Why? Only Unibet can answer. But as to my opinion as to why, well its pretty damp obvious isn't it. Unibet is a business in the game of profit making. 

If Unibet were to put on x3 Freerolls per day with a total prize fund of €100 per freeroll. Im sure you can do the math as to the total amount of money over the year Unibet are just giving away. 

You really don't need genius level detective skills to see reasons they would be used by Unibet.

Take the daily PLO €25 cash ticket tournament. Ive played hundreds of these.

With registration opened only half an hour before start time and usually restricted to 750 or 1500 8 believe.

Can you explain the hundreds of players that register for these freeroll tournaments, every single day, yet when play begins on your 9 handed table, you find that 3-4 players are sat out. This happens every single tournament and continues until approximately the field is reduced to approximately 100. 

Are you seriously going to suggest these registrations are just players who have decided not to bother after all, yet as soon as the next one comes along they'll be there again to register within the half hour slot time only to sit the whole tournament out. This is a daily occurrence in this one particular freeroll alone. 

All previous patterns of play ive described in previous posts apply here. If I don't make mistakes, eventually the algorithm puts you in a position where you believe to be unbeatable with your holdings as you've connected well with the cards dealt only to find the one miracle hand that can beat you,  has somehow found its way into your opponents hand. 

Summary: 1. No automatic registration.

2. 30 mins registration timeframe.

3. Every single tournament, more than half the field sit out the entire tournament. 

4. Out of character diviation plays, that make no sense.

5. Of course the inevitable bad beat. 

Yet Unibet wouldn't dream of superuser or bot accounts. They just have thousands of members that, religiously login at specific times just to register for these Freerolls but eventually decide its not worth there time so sit the whole tournament out.

This is a daily occurrence for alot of Unibet members. 

How do you explain all the above?

• Like 2

Wow, I am surprised it took so long for players to find out. Of course roughly 50-70% per cent of all players are bots. Up to 90% at the freerolls, where it would make no sense of delivering free money out to the players.

Of course, MTTs are full of bots operated by site. Why wouldn't they? After all, 99% of human poker players are idiots anyway. Easy money!

After all, Unibet is part of multi-national company aimed to make profit. Isn't that clear that they are supposed to maximize their profits? 

As well, it is fully understandable that these "Unibet"communities are mostly made of bots. Roughly 80% of people here writing are clever Unibet bots, who just write to keep curtains on. If someone is praising Unibet here for no clear intention, they must be bots! Why would they do that for any other reason?

Stay strong!

I always wondered too why peeps sing in to play when thay are not going to :wonder: Not just unibet but where/whenever there is freeoll. They are hoping for dos that they might get some cents??? 🤣

But to the question itself, why would they be bots/unibetplayers when they drop out long before prices? What is gain in that? Making easier for @Lucky7levin  to get in prices ?

@Lucky7levin If you would spend 1/3 of the time you just spent making this post and replying for learning the game, you would probably be able to beat freerolls and stop thinking that if you fail in poker, its bots, rigged game or something else that you will think very soon, because man... Its never you.

Ohh and about registring and sitting out.. Did you see the buyin? Its a ❤️♥️❤️ freeroll. 

• Like 1

@Lucky7levin. Don't even know where to start. The lack of common sense and logical thinking makes it really difficult. Anyway, I'll try.

You mention 3 freerolls a day of €100 and how it's obvious there'll be a benefit to it, as it adds up to a lot of money in a year. No it's not. It's not 1 % of the poker revenue. It's not even 0.5 % of the poker revenue. And we shouldn't look at poker revenue, we should look at entire company gross winnings revenue, as we'd be risking the existence of the entire company, if we were to rig it like you claim.

So, "I'm sure you can do that math"; yes I can, and I will: let's say 50 % of the players in freerolls are bots (completely ignoring the nature of global freerolls and how many will sign up and just sit out - another aspect which you highlight as suspicious). That means we're taking €150 a day in saved freeroll costs (let's just assume the bots are as good as the human players, even if they shove with 82o 🤣 ). €150 times 365 is € 54,750. The total GWR of 2019 was € 912,800,000.

In other words, you're basically saying - because of a few badbeats (your example isn't really a badbeat, as you're not that big a favorite) - that a listed company is willing to risk it's existence to get ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO SIX PERCENT (0.006%) in additional GWR.

The above alone makes your post sound a bit crazy, and we haven't even considered the fact that the product is tested and certified by independent third party. And what about the fact that we got a license in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Estonia, Malta etc. etc. All countries which also require third party testing and proof that nothing fishy is going on.

The fact that you think cash games don't have bots, just because you've been winning there, and you think freerolls have bots, because you've witnessed typical freeroll play.. Well, that says it all really :)

Have you ever played an open-to-all freeroll on any other site? Sitouts are part of the game. Just like crazy moves. You really have to understand the huge differences between NL4, freerolls and regular MTT - it's completely different games in some ways.

• Like 5