cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

What is the point in this tournament? Half of the registered players sit out and players who are willing to play can`t register because of these players.

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

I think the registration should not be opened so early

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I had to register with the ticket received today for the tomorrow tournament. Todays tournament was almost full from yesterday without receiving a ticket. The registration is open to early!

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

I won a ticket first night for the 2000 freeroll, but i was disappointed to see that prizes are in UO tickets. I mean, there is not even a live event... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@FunckyFish wrote:

I had to register with the ticket received today for the tomorrow tournament. Todays tournament was almost full from yesterday without receiving a ticket. The registration is open to early!

True, but anyway you should hunt the place, when someone unregisters. Tried today three times and fourth was succesfulWink

God bless you all!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

The registration should start 2-3 hours before tournament start. You register with the ticket from that day. To stay and hunt a place in the tournament is not an option Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

wait Summer freerol already fullWow and now what i will do with tikiet ?LaughLaughLaugh

got it , tomorow another tournament and  im in

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

I thought about playing it but meh. I will unreg in 3 minutes so get your log in fingers warmed up Very Happy

Edit. seat was taken in about one second

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Playing 75% of the table afk is fun. Wonder

Should've limited the registration time for a couple of hours before start.

Highlighted

Is the tournament capped to 2500?

0 Likes