Summer Festival Freeroll

Yo2

@FunckyFish wrote:

I had to register with the ticket received today for the tomorrow tournament. Todays tournament was almost full from yesterday without receiving a ticket. The registration is open to early!

True, but anyway you should hunt the place, when someone unregisters. Tried today three times and fourth was succesful;)

God bless you all!

But that's not the problem. If you open the registration 2-3 hours before the tournament start you will get 2500 players that most of them will play. Now you have 2500 players and half of them are sitout and extra you have a lot of players that want to play and cannot register because of those... 

• Like 1

@FunckyFish wrote:

But that's not the problem. If you open the registration 2-3 hours before the tournament start you will get 2500 players that most of them will play. Now you have 2500 players and half of them are sitout and extra you have a lot of players that want to play and cannot register because of those... 

I did log in to the pokerclient about 10 minutes ago, but the regsistration was closed..

So I tried to registrer the tomorrow Summer-freeroll, because it says it open, but couldn`t registrer..

Huh, I logged in to the client yeasterday but there is no sign of the promised summer freeroll ticket anywhere. Also this is not the first time I have not received a ticket in similar circumstances.

@GR1ZZL3R 

Oh that was you! GG! 😀

I just came to post ( read: brag ) about finishing 3rd on the same damn tournament and then I see you were there too :laugh:

Not quite a win but getting closer and I'll gladly accept third all day on any 2 card MTT :scared:

freeroll3rd.png.8f5b97fd227482188ce567648e413466.png

• Like 9