Searchin free tickets an holdem pro for New players

Vivi451

Hi everyone im New... Hello I'm new here at the poker .. And now you have your idea where you can get a bit more freerolls or tickets .. Unfortunately, until now I have everything spanking .. And so would like to find me a little bit first:inlove:I would be very grateful for help

@Vivi451 wrote:

Hi everyone im New... Hello I'm new here at the poker .. And now you have your idea where you can get a bit more freerolls or tickets .. Unfortunately, until now I have everything spanking .. And so would like to find me a little bit first:inlove:I would be very grateful for help

Hi there, welcome to the community!

There is a Freeroll in the lobby running every 2hrs witch gives Unibet Open Tickets, in the past there was a 0.02 bounty on everyone you KO'd as well as other prizes, what i'm trying to say is that the format/payout isn't set in stone and can change.

For now you should request access in this thread "read page 1 carefully" to have the option of splitting your tickets won in the freerolls.

There are some Password Protected Freerolls from other forums, sites, etc. You find the password on those site not here.

Ah, lets not forget about the Twitch Streamers who have freerolls, usually there is a green tv icon and if you click it it will direct you to their channel where you can type !pass or ask for the password in the chat there.

If i missed something, i'm sure someone else from the community will add it.

Play Smart, Run Hot and Win a Lot.

• Like 6