Pass please

Muzykkkk

stup.png.1a330fa39c25a1eb17ae320cc566e112.png

@ReCorpH 

@RayL 

You guys should make begging for tikiets or passwords a banable offense! This is getting out of hand over the last few weeks.

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

I would prefer changing the description invited players only to how to get invited (linking the forum this time). That would be more constructive solution of this problem and would  be more effective.

• Opening up your favourite web browser
  • Typing in google
  • Typing in "CardsChat"
  • Clicking on the first link being displayed there

If that's too much of a task for you, maybe lack of information isn't the issue here but rather the hope to make a quick buck without doing much work.

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Joco wrote:

Can I have a tikiet, please? Pretty please? @WuDu 

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_540

• Like 3

@WuDu wrote:

If that's too much of a task for you, maybe lack of information isn't the issue here but rather the hope to make a quick buck without doing much work.

Might agree, but if I'm the host then I would offer to my guests a pleasure stay in my wonderland and would ease them being informated about things, so linking the forum directly is attentiveness and costs nothing.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Might agree, but if I'm the host then I would offer to my guests a pleasure stay in my wonderland and would ease them being informated about things, so linking the forum directly is attentiveness and costs nothing.

Or maybe it's a freeroll for already established members of that forum, thus you don't have to put in any links, as this tournament is not meant to recruit new guys...

• 2 weeks later...