Got a Community Freeroll Ticket.

Hey all,

Check Here for the tournament details, will be in the lobby shortly hopefully. :)

Edit: If someone for some reason did not receive a ticket, please let me know. :) Please also note that if you just made a Community Alias, you can not participate in the freeroll today. The account have to be older than the ticket crediting time today. BUT! As the OP states, there is more freerolls coming up that you will be eligible for. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey @czibakmark,

The tickets were credited for this freeroll already. The existing members got the ticket. But there is another freeroll next week for all members again which you will get a ticket to, and it's even double the size in prizepool as this one. :) If your friend was a member of the Community before, that's why he got the ticket :) 

Edit: And for everyone reading this, I hope you understand that I can't make exceptions to this. If I make one exception, I'll have to make another and another and so on. :) Keep your eyes peeled, stay active and you have a chance of qualifying to the bigger freeroll as well. :) 

• Like 3

@AKQTNIN You joined this forum after the tickets were credited, so unfortunately were too late for this weeks tourney. You will get a ticket for next week, so good luck then. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png