Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@psrquack, I don't really have anything to do with this, but I believe there's a decent number of freerolls whenever they stream. If there should be more ambassador streams, that's a different topic.
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Over/under on 3.5 new threads Sunday regarding missing freerolls?
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Brocky wrote:
Over/under on 3.5 new threads Sunday regarding missing freerolls?

Over................well over.Rofl

It Is What It Is
Mynona Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet   any chance the ladies freeroll come back on sunday in the future ?  I saw that Daiva is no longer a unibet ambassador: is that the reason you dont do ladies freeroll anymore ?

SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

"any chance the ladies freeroll come back on sunday in the future ? I saw that Daiva is no longer a unibet ambassador: is that the reason you dont do ladies freeroll anymore ?"

That ladies freeroll was so sexist! Where is the mens freeroll! Rofl

0 Likes
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

Regarding freerolls: don't you think there should be omaha cash tickets to win in omaha freerolls?

God bless you all!
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Regarding freerolls: don't you think there should be omaha cash tickets to win in omaha freerolls?

I support this and the adding bounties to UO freerolls too.

Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

@psrquack wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Exactly, without bounties these tourneys are not even full many times...

God bless you all!
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Exactly, without bounties these tourneys are not even full many times...

This will not happen. The UO freerolls are for players with a dream of going to the Unibet Open. That they aren't full is a good sign, as it means the players not interested in UO don't play those freerolls - or at least some don't. By adding bounties we'll have a lot of players joining with 0 interest in the UO. 

Unibet Poker Expert

@Mynona wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet   any chance the ladies freeroll come back on sunday in the future ?  I saw that Daiva is no longer a unibet ambassador: is that the reason you dont do ladies freeroll anymore ?

Not sure. Will have to check with the team regarding this Smile 

0 Likes