Freeroll invitation

Tox1K

To be onest îs not fair to The players who made a big deposit and being one of The member on this platform and making part of the comunity, not to get invitation to these tournaments... This îs discrimination man... So The stuff from unibet chose some player who can play and The rest of them no.... Very nice 

• Like 2

In 3 years or 4 since i open an account to unibet, i never get any invitation or bonus on cazino or something like that... I am register on cardschat and in soon i will be on clubmembers... But i get nothing from unibet... Not even an invitation to one of these tournaments...

• Like 1

@Tox1K wrote:

Then why on my UK account where I spent more than 5000£ on unibet i never been invite to one of these tournaments? 

Maybe criteria isn't "spend more then 5000£ on unibet"?

Since these are invitational tournaments, why not hide them from others when it obviously pisses customers off? There isn't even any promotional value for showing them to all due requirements are secret.

• Like 2

I even gave my refferal link to my friends to open an account on unibet, i spent a lot of money on this platform, but never had The chance to get invited to one of these freerolls... So just tell me mr moderator, what should i do or how much money should i spent to get acces to that tournament? 

Onestly was The Main platform where I played.. But i will delete this app and playing on pokerstar... I spent money on pokerstar but i get reward there and freerolls where I can play...thank you unibet for this