cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PersonJ Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey guys, 

What's going on with EMV freerolls? There are free re-buys for 42 minutes. Is it supposed to be like this or is it a computer glitch? 
It seems like a glitch, because there is only one hand in ten when noone goes all-in, because they can re-buy as many times as they want in first 42 minutes. Seems crazy, because you can't really play if half of the table are always all-in. Very Happy Right now first 42 minutes are just for luck. Yesterday one guy had basically half of all stack, because he just went all in with all suited or with cards that in few ways can get something. 
Everyone is going all with suited cards, even if they are J2suited. Or they are off-suited 7-5. Still going all in. 

Seems weird. So I decided to let you know that something is wrong with your app if you in fact didn't decide to do this kind of a freeroll Smile

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey @PersonJ,

Thanks for letting us know, I'll send this further so it can be checked. Has it still happened in the latest ones? I doubt it was meant like this, most likely just a setup error. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
MaecTpo Rank 12
Rank 12

@ReCorpH happening right now

0 Likes

Alright thanks @MaecTpo, nothing I can do for the tournament today but I'll try and get it fixed for tomorrow and day after. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @PersonJ and @MaecTpo,

This is now fixed. Thanks for reporting.