Community Freeroll Monday...and Tuesday :)

RayL

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chester110 wrote:

I was 3rd... ;(((((( very long play and only 2E community ticket. @RayL maybe a small bonus? MTT tickets?

I can't actually believe someone played a free tournament, won a ticket and then asked for more. Even Oliver Twist wasn't that cheeky.

Animated GIF

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@FunckyFish wrote:

Why the password was share over the internet? It's not another way to make a tournament restricted without a password? Over halt of the players were not from Community....

@FunckyFish I did look in the lobby when I saw how well @Nestabear was doing and was surprised at how many names I didn't recognise. :teardrop:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I know what you mean guys @GR1ZZL3R@FunckyFish  😞. This is one of the reasons we've mentioned that there's extra added value for the top 5 finishers if they used the Community aliases. The Password board was created in a way in which you are only able to see it's contents if you are logged in the Community this way minimizing non community players joining but of course we have no way of knowing exactly unless I start checking every p[layer manually one by one, which would take a while. :happyshy:. 
I'm going to double check the top 5 finishers now and if the Aliases were close or identical to  the Community Aliases, some extra value is coming to those players.

• Like 5
Former Community Moderator

Just as a matter of interest who took the bounty on CommunityRAY's head? I'm assuming it wasn't a "regular" member as I haven't seen a brag about it. 🤣

• Like 3

@RayL wrote:

I know what you mean guys @GR1ZZL3R@FunckyFish  😞. This is one of the reasons we've mentioned that there's extra added value for the top 5 finishers if they used the Community aliases. The Password board was created in a way in which you are only able to see it's contents if you are logged in the Community this way minimizing non community players joining but of course we have no way of knowing exactly unless I start checking every p[layer manually one by one, which would take a while. :happyshy:. 

I'm going to double check the top 5 finishers now and if the Aliases were close or identical to  the Community Aliases, some extra value is coming to those players.

No what we'll do is remove the tickets from the players not using the correct alias and give them to the ones who did 😃

• Like 6
Former Community Manager

I already removed the ticks from the players didn't use the aliases yesterday and attend them to the ones that did. One to keep in mind, and I came to realize this lately, is that we have 15.000 + members, When I started removing the ticks I too thought that nobody besides Nestabear used the alias but only had to remove 2 ticks from the top 10 players. Although the players are not actively writing in the Community, they are a member and used the alias correctly none the less.
  • Like 3
Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

I already removed the ticks from the players didn't use the aliases yesterday and attend them to the ones that did. One to keep in mind, and I came to realize this lately, is that we have 15.000 + members, When I started removing the ticks I too thought that nobody besides Nestabear used the alias but only had to remove 2 ticks from the top 10 players. Although the players are not actively writing in the Community, they are a member and used the alias correctly none the less.

... just a suggestion @RayL, maybe the next Community Freeroll should be called something like '' The Active Members Community Freeroll '' & then reward the active members with bigger starting stacks or something like we had before ?

• Like 3
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

But it affects gameplay very much, playnig against random players during tournament, not just final table.  Same deal for all but anyways. I dont have to worry about prices but takes fun aspect of playing. Dont you think it id a bit odd that members that are never in here are girst ones to register? I think someone just leakes pw 😞

• Like 2