Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@Jeppe-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet I wouldn’t bother if I were you guys.  The lack of gratitude and entitlement in this thread is unreal.  I have no idea how you guys do your job without telling people to HeartHeartsHeart off.  The rudeness from people that just want and expect everything for free is something like I’ve never seen before.

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

It is still very small minority that has all kinds of issues and whining with everything so it pops out in these threads. Most of us is glad and happy that competitions and tourneys exist Wink

But yeah, i wouldn't have nerves either. If i was mod, here would be probly 10-20 members left and others banned. Myself included Haha 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Brocky wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet I wouldn’t bother if I were you guys.  The lack of gratitude and entitlement in this thread is unreal.  I have no idea how you guys do your job without telling people to HeartHeartsHeart off.  The rudeness from people that just want and expect everything for free is something like I’ve never seen before.

@Brocky , welcome to the community at freeroll time Laugh

The craziest s hit. Its the time when hundreds of hidden members wake up asking for tickets, if they didnt read the rules (what they obviously never do, and they understand only the word "free") and something goes wrong, they bash Unibet, blackmailing the community that they quit right away and move to other sites, and if they couldnt participate, on the next day they ask for refund Rofl

@Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet The testing went very well i think, the "higher rank means more chips" idea is great. There is no password, it cant be shared on the internet, and the "tikiet pleez" members have to stay and contribute or deal with the disadvantage, so community freerolls can become one day what they should be. Ahh, and the PLO was a good idea too, big thumbs up to @Stubbe-Unibet

DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11

Yep. PLO FTW.

When the Denver gets Heavy..
0 Likes
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

Seriously guys i don't care about this tickets(i didn't ask about my lost 2 euro community tickets too), cause they are free and worth nearly nothing, but i care about some kind of respect to users. I don't log in every day so i don't know that i have some tickets with 24 hours expiration date. What is the problem to give tickets one week before tournament? 

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11

It was a test. Trying something out so that they can run a tourney or two for us. I fail to see how they've disrespected anyone. To be honest the disrespect has come from forum users wanting something for free, or compensation because they didn't get their share of the free something. It's beyond pathetic but shows that the issues around freerolls are the same now as they were ten years ago.

When the Denver gets Heavy..
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Pesek wrote:

Seriously guys i don't care about this tickets

@Pesek wrote:

but i care about some kind of respect to users. I don't log in every day so i don't know that i have some tickets with 24 hours expiration date. What is the problem to give tickets one week before tournament? 

You don't care about the tickets, yet your entire post is about the tickets? Smile

It was free. It was a test. It was done based on an idea submitted on the community the same day - I'm not going to wait one week doing a test because you don't sign in every day. The expiry date should have been right after the tournament late reg closed, but apart from that I really don't any issue. 

I respect everyone on here, but please apply some common sense and be reasonable. If it was a freeroll planned well in advance and it was meant as a reward to members contributing, you'd have a point. In this case you don't. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Screenshot (3606).png 

That covers, lets see, with over 15,000 members probably over 95%. 

wild dogs GIF Did someone mention a freeroll?

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet@Ray-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet  guys you are doing a great job with the community! My intention was not to cast any blame around the tickets. It’s sad to see that this thread has become such a train wreck. The job you do guys do in the community and the services you offer in the is unique compared to other poker sites. I hope people take it into consideration before writing any future complaints about things they are given for free.

Abcd2007 Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks for tickets.

0 Likes