Community Centroll

Dr_Yevskij

Not that I was crying because at the beginning when I saw that I received 10 free tickets I was nice surprised but I also had the same problem.

When the tournament appeared and I wanted to join, a message popped up that I did not meet the conditions. Ok, I thought maybe I did not do something and left the lobby. Later the registration was completed, but I was hoping that maybe there will be another tournament and then I will use the tickets.

In an hour the tickets will expire and I think they will be gone because none of the moderators gave any new information or will there be a tournament, which is a pity because from what other users wrote, many people did not use them.

I remain waiting for the next opportunity. 🆗

@JeppeL wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet How do you feel the test went? :)

If we forget about the technical issues - the back office can't handle so many players invited to the same tournament it seems - I think it went very well. Would just go for ticket buyin only in the future (to avoid the issue with invitation list) and add less ticket (1-5 instead of 1-20).

Definitely think the tickets according to rank and multi buy worked well :) 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

If we forget about the technical issues - the back office can't handle so many players invited to the same tournament it seems - I think it went very well. Would just go for ticket buyin only in the future (to avoid the issue with invitation list) and add less ticket (1-5 instead of 1-20).

Great, how many chips per ticket did you give? And were there any issues adding tickets for a too large number of players in one go? :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

Great, how many chips per ticket did you give? And were there any issues adding tickets for a too large number of players in one go? :)

@JeppeL  Starting stack was 200, but that was with up to 20 tickets (for rank 20+). If 1-5 tickets are given, 1000 starting stack is probably the way to go.

Would also recommend custom blind levels. Could for instance be: 5 levels of 2 min, 5 levels of 3 min, 5 levels of 5 min, 5 levels of 7 min, rest 10 min.

No problem adding the tickets. Think we've added 50k at a time in the past without any major issues :)

If up to 5 tickets are given, I'd add them shortly before the tournament and make them expire not long after late reg is over. Could be:

- Rank 1-5: 1 ticket

- Rank 6-10: 2 tickets

- Rank 11-15: 3 tickets

- Rank 16-20: 4 tickets

- Rank 21+: 5 tickets

Also had € 0.05 bounties, but not sure that's needed :)

• Like 2

I concur with @Stubbe-Unibet ... 1000 starting stack, blind levels - 5 levels of 2 min, 5 levels of 3 min, 5 levels of 5 min, 5 levels of 7 min, rest 10 min, - Rank 1-5: 1 ticket - Rank 6-10: 2 tickets - Rank 11-15: 3 tickets - Rank 16-20: 4 tickets - Rank 21+: 5 tickets,1 ticket = 1000 starting chips or 10 000 starting chips.  € 0.05 bounties, but not sure that's needed but it does make it a bit more fun.

All I can add is maybe a small bounty on the heads of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners of the tourneys. The first tourneys bounty's will have to be decided by raffle or something, oh & bounties on any of the Mods that play. 

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@JeppeL @Stubbe-Unibet I wouldn’t bother if I were you guys.  The lack of gratitude and entitlement in this thread is unreal.  I have no idea how you guys do your job without telling people to ❤️♥️❤️ off.  The rudeness from people that just want and expect everything for free is something like I’ve never seen before.

• Like 7

It is still very small minority that has all kinds of issues and whining with everything so it pops out in these threads. Most of us is glad and happy that competitions and tourneys exist ;)

But yeah, i wouldn't have nerves either. If i was mod, here would be probly 10-20 members left and others banned. Myself included :haha: 

• Like 5

@Brocky wrote:

@JeppeL @Stubbe-Unibet I wouldn’t bother if I were you guys.  The lack of gratitude and entitlement in this thread is unreal.  I have no idea how you guys do your job without telling people to ❤️♥️❤️ off.  The rudeness from people that just want and expect everything for free is something like I’ve never seen before.

@Brocky , welcome to the community at freeroll time :laugh:

The craziest s hit. Its the time when hundreds of hidden members wake up asking for tickets, if they didnt read the rules (what they obviously never do, and they understand only the word "free") and something goes wrong, they bash Unibet, blackmailing the community that they quit right away and move to other sites, and if they couldnt participate, on the next day they ask for refund 🤣

@JeppeL @RayL The testing went very well i think, the "higher rank means more chips" idea is great. There is no password, it cant be shared on the internet, and the "tikiet pleez" members have to stay and contribute or deal with the disadvantage, so community freerolls can become one day what they should be. Ahh, and the PLO was a good idea too, big thumbs up to @Stubbe-Unibet

• Like 3

Seriously guys i don't care about this tickets(i didn't ask about my lost 2 euro community tickets too), cause they are free and worth nearly nothing, but i care about some kind of respect to users. I don't log in every day so i don't know that i have some tickets with 24 hours expiration date. What is the problem to give tickets one week before tournament? 

It was a test. Trying something out so that they can run a tourney or two for us. I fail to see how they've disrespected anyone. To be honest the disrespect has come from forum users wanting something for free, or compensation because they didn't get their share of the free something. It's beyond pathetic but shows that the issues around freerolls are the same now as they were ten years ago.

• Like 1

@Pesek wrote:

Seriously guys i don't care about this tickets

@Pesek wrote:

but i care about some kind of respect to users. I don't log in every day so i don't know that i have some tickets with 24 hours expiration date. What is the problem to give tickets one week before tournament? 

You don't care about the tickets, yet your entire post is about the tickets? :)

It was free. It was a test. It was done based on an idea submitted on the community the same day - I'm not going to wait one week doing a test because you don't sign in every day. The expiry date should have been right after the tournament late reg closed, but apart from that I really don't any issue. 

I respect everyone on here, but please apply some common sense and be reasonable. If it was a freeroll planned well in advance and it was meant as a reward to members contributing, you'd have a point. In this case you don't. 

• Like 6

@Stubbe-Unibet@RayL@JeppeL  guys you are doing a great job with the community! My intention was not to cast any blame around the tickets. It’s sad to see that this thread has become such a train wreck. The job you do guys do in the community and the services you offer in the is unique compared to other poker sites. I hope people take it into consideration before writing any future complaints about things they are given for free.

• Like 3