Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Silver1 wrote:

Got the tickets as well and if you guys extend the tickets please do so to mine as well☺️👍

I believe it'll be the poker team extending these if they so wish to do so, will let yo know Smile

Link to the tournament test https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Idea-Exchange/Community-freeroll-league-restriction-to-mem...

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Lu_Mira Rank 5
Rank 5
I won 5 tickets but did not have many tournaments to play. The only ones I had I could not play.
0 Likes
Pesek Rank 10
Rank 10

Why only 10 tickets, why not 1000000? If there were only 2 tournaments which i didn't play whats the point of giving so many tickets whith so short expiration period?

0 Likes
Highlighted
FunckyFish Rank 11
Rank 11

I don't know what you want mate. You paid something and you couldn't play? It was a promotion on the website and it wasn't respected?

NO & NO

0 Likes
Shulya85 Rank 10
Rank 10

27 tickets used 3 thought for later I will leave and there are no more tournaments (((and the tickets will disappear even if the notification arrived at the post office). Bad bad situation

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet - Rough translation of post.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Pesek wrote:

Why only 10 tickets, why not 1000000? If there were only 2 tournaments which i didn't play whats the point of giving so many tickets whith so short expiration period?

Tickets based on your community rank and you could buy chips with your tickets, which means more tickets more starting chips. If you would have rank 1000000 then you would get 1000000 tickets.The plan was 1 tournament only, but many members couldn't register to the first one due to unknown error so Stubbe added a second one.

0 Likes
Shulya85 Rank 10
Rank 10
thug2222 Rank 6
Rank 6

it will be fair to do that . it was given a lot of tickets , and lots of players miss those tournaments 

0 Likes
szybkapiczka Rank 7
Rank 7

I would like to play Unibet at these centers

0 Likes
UpizGaNy Rank 10
Rank 10

Not that I was crying because at the beginning when I saw that I received 10 free tickets I was nice surprised but I also had the same problem.

When the tournament appeared and I wanted to join, a message popped up that I did not meet the conditions. Ok, I thought maybe I did not do something and left the lobby. Later the registration was completed, but I was hoping that maybe there will be another tournament and then I will use the tickets.

In an hour the tickets will expire and I think they will be gone because none of the moderators gave any new information or will there be a tournament, which is a pity because from what other users wrote, many people did not use them.

I remain waiting for the next opportunity. Ok

0 Likes