Bounty Freerolls temporary replaced

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leo-Unibet 

Bit off topic here but has any pokerroom ever tried all bounty tournament, do you know? No pricepool what so ever except bounties. Or ko tournament to be more specific. It might be quite brutal all in show but in the other hand it might be worth if you hang on and get bounties in the end from players that had many kos :D Just a thought.... and if you ever like to try it, i bet good community fellas&gals would help you to test 😛

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@Joco  Ain't bigger bounties futher it lasts incentive?

That's still only the bounty itself. But you can only take real advantage of it if you start off by winning an all-in early. Players who don't go all-in but rather play it slow and steady may increase their chips and make it to the final table but won't get many bounties in which case if there is no money for reaching the top cut it was almost pointless to participate if you weren't lucky to win all-ins.

@comanimal wrote:

@Purps When I wrote "total ko" in the search bar, I saw about 10 total ko tournies a day popping out (all of them in zoom).

Thx. Yeah, I see those too now, dunno why it showed nothing earlier. All holdem seem to be HU Zoom, and then there's a couple No Limit Omaha's :wow: , but that's it....

@Joco wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Joco  Ain't bigger bounties futher it lasts incentive?

That's still only the bounty itself. But you can only take real advantage of it if you start off by winning an all-in early. Players who don't go all-in but rather play it slow and steady may increase their chips and make it to the final table but won't get many bounties in which case if there is no money for reaching the top cut it was almost pointless to participate if you weren't lucky to win all-ins.

Yeah i get your point and it is good one. But still there is whole lot money in those bounties and i think it is fair to say that to reach final table you "have" to win few at least so some profit already gained. And in final table there is even more bounties. Ofc you have to be lucky there, like in normal tournaments too. Big difference if you are 10th or win tournament.

I guess i have to try at stars at some point to see how they roll :)

@Livertool wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

Bit off topic here but has any pokerroom ever tried all bounty tournament, do you know? No pricepool what so ever except bounties. Or ko tournament to be more specific. It might be quite brutal all in show but in the other hand it might be worth if you hang on and get bounties in the end from players that had many kos :D Just a thought.... and if you ever like to try it, i bet good community fellas&gals would help you to test 😛

@Livertool  @Purps  @Joco  @comanimal 

we're running the "Space Madness Bounty" which spread the player supplied pot like 90% for the bounty and 10% goes to the prize pool 

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

Capture.PNG.19ab8ca30a6a2f7a977b38cb86b095bd.PNG

Stars do HU Zoom Total PKOs, the payouts look silly.

• Like 2
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@Leo-Unibet 

Capture.PNG.dfb474cdc7f520298af308729f00f984.PNG

Stars do HU Zoom Total PKOs, the payouts look silly.

Format is pretty silly too and not exactly what i had in mind but silly nonetheless :D Any idea what was buy in (10$ maybe) and how many players? 

Got to try that one leo mentioned.

• Like 2

@Livertool  bounty tournaments in different forms is a good idea, especially for recreational players. I think that they should be done regularly even every 1 hour from ie. 12:00 CET. through  all day.   

About madness bounty:

I thought that field will be closer to that in Falling.  Earlier, many players complained that Falling is long compared to Shooting. But for some reason I do not see 100+ regularly there.  Strange. Maybe on 1€   it would be more,  i dont know.  I have some ideas with mtt schedule,  maybe someday I will write something more. At the moment, it is more important to deal with bugs and load issues in app. 

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I am curious regarding... 

"Bounty Freerolls temporary replaced".

Obviously they were not replaced but removed and as each day passes it feels this might have been a permanent decision.

It is interesting to note in the announcement it states 'hopefully' they will return soon. Though it did not occur to me on the first day 'hopefully' is a hedge is it not? It is not saying the bounty element will return as soon as technical problems are resolved, for instance.

As noted, I am curious, has the bounty element been permanently removed with the 'Replaced' annoucement  made to soften and deflect the blow?

Any further clarity on the matter?

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet  we need either 'more ITM' or replace all freerolls by bounty-hunting approach only (no ITM, just bounties?) or survivor come-back.

Current ITM model:

25e GTD -> 7 out of up-to 750 players (0.933%)

50e GTD -> 11 out of up-to 750 players (1.466%)

100e GTD -> 19 out of up-to 1000 players (1.9%) - best value so far, but once a day only ...

Good "point" is that there is not so huge demand on them like during famous "bounty" times ... just try to thinking some-what loudly :geek:

• Like 3

@MadAdo wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  we need either 'more ITM' or replace all freerolls by bounty-hunting approach only (no ITM, just bounties?) or survivor come-back.

Current ITM model:

25e GTD -> 7 out of up-to 750 players (0.933%)

50e GTD -> 11 out of up-to 750 players (1.466%)

100e GTD -> 19 out of up-to 1000 players (1.9%) - best value so far, but once a day only ...

Good "point" is that there is not so huge demand on them like during famous "bounty" times ... just try to thinking some-what loudly :geek:

Hey @MadAdo  

I realize it's terrible few prize  compare to the number of participates we're giving out in these freerolls. 

If there is €25 to spend on a freeoll there isn't much room for giving out more than 7 prizes. Would you prefere if we gave out just €0,20-tickets and had up to  100 prizes?  I like to give less winners a more significant value ticket. It's good that you mentions this, I already had on my to do list to go over the giveouts in free/centrolls. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.     

• Like 2