Bounty Freerolls temporary replaced

Thanks to @MadAdo  and @FreedoM great suggestions and the quick take up by @Leo-Unibet .

I had more or less given up on the freerolls, playing for over an hour and getting in the top 10-15% for nothing just wasn't any fun really, I couldn't understand why it was such a tight payout, only 7 or 9 places paid. I know the bounties were very popular as players could build a small stack for free but it does lead to some wild play. The new payouts look very interesting to me as I'm concentrating on the qualifying satties, and the much deeper payouts could be helpful, so I may get back in them this week.

Just by the way, isn't it a bit odd giving €25 PLO tickets out in the welcome freerolls for newcomers, if they are really new to poker how long are they going to last at 10-25 PLO cash? Lambs to the slaughter? 

white wolf GIF Quick, newbies on the tables.

• Like 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Thanks to @MadAdo  and @FreedoM great suggestions and the quick take up by @Leo-Unibet .

I had more or less given up on the freerolls, playing for over an hour and getting in the top 10-15% for nothing just wasn't any fun really, I couldn't understand why it was such a tight payout, only 7 or 9 places paid. I know the bounties were very popular as players could build a small stack for free but it does lead to some wild play. The new payouts look very interesting to me as I'm concentrating on the qualifying satties, and the much deeper payouts could be helpful, so I may get back in them this week.

Just by the way, isn't it a bit odd giving €25 PLO tickets out in the welcome freerolls for newcomers, if they are really new to poker how long are they going to last at 10-25 PLO cash? Lambs to the slaughter? 

white wolf GIF Quick, newbies on the tables.

@GR1ZZL3R  I'm glad you like the changes :Smile: 

• Like 1

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

white wolf GIF

Quick, newbies on the tables.

Blue @GR1ZZL3R I completely disagree with you because when before the awards were tickets to tournaments everyone could choose in which sattelite or in the tournament for the money to participate. But now many have left no choice. Go there and make 1 chance out of a million and go to a live tournament.

Red I agree with you completely

@SCOBY wrote:

I doubt that many people will be happy with the change... I mean, now pretty much all the freerolls / centrolls give Unibet open tickets instead of normal prize pool/ regular tickets and it's now tough (I might even say impossible to build a bankroll from 0 on Unibet- I made a few times from 0 to a few hundreds euros+ in the past and for a recreational player it's quite fun to do this kind of challenge...)

So, sure it will be nice to have 1-2 people making it to a live event from 0 in like a few years of tries instead of letting many build small bankrolls... 

Please don't forget your motto 'by players, for players'!

PS. @Leo-Unibet it's a reason why the Unibet open freerolls have low attendance and I believe everyone in your team knows it... Even, Davitsche's and Iany's freerolls have dropped in attendance as well since they give Unibet open tickets (what is a change from 500+ people to under 200 people tells you?!- we just had a Davitsche's centrol with 87 people in it... ). Just my 2 cent opinion- a recreational player that loves playing on Unibet and I know that are many that share my opinion.

totally agree with what he says @BillyR23 

@SCOBY  totally agree with every word. But I think we can keep our opinions with us. 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@KoksiPYS, personally I disagree. Thinks it's a good thing :) We're now rewarding the right players to a much greater extent that it was the case before.

The freerolls are not targeted at the player segment only playing freerolls (and play them on almost all sites) - everyone is of course welcome to play them though :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

They will return whenever it makes sense again - we've got some investigations to do first and possible some dev work following that.

So after 3 months do they make sense?🆒

Without these bounties I completely stopped playing in these tourneys.

I'm sure this outcome isn't against their wish. They would lead experienced palyers like you and myself to play real money tourneys instead of freerolls.:teardrop:

@Ozzyholik wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

They will return whenever it makes sense again - we've got some investigations to do first and possible some dev work following that.

So after 3 months do they make sense?🆒

Without these bounties I completely stopped playing in these tourneys.

@Ozzyholik   and it is normal. without  cash prizes : smaller field. Now Unibet decided to change the payout structure in almost every freeroll.  You can't do anything :D

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Why would anyone think Unibet are remotely bothered that someone would refuse to play the freerolls because they want a different prize to be offered? 

I'm guessing they might be back to bounties after Paris. I hope so because one of this sites pluses was the ability to grow a BR from fresh air.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...