Bounty Freerolls temporary replaced

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FreedoM wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@MadAdo wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  we need either 'more ITM' or replace all freerolls by bounty-hunting approach only (no ITM, just bounties?) or survivor come-back.

Current ITM model:

25e GTD -> 7 out of up-to 750 players (0.933%)

50e GTD -> 11 out of up-to 750 players (1.466%)

100e GTD -> 19 out of up-to 1000 players (1.9%) - best value so far, but once a day only ...

Good "point" is that there is not so huge demand on them like during famous "bounty" times ... just try to thinking some-what loudly :geek:

Hey @MadAdo  

I realize it's terrible few prize  compare to the number of participates we're giving out in these freerolls. 

If there is €25 to spend on a freeoll there isn't much room for giving out more than 7 prizes. Would you prefere if we gave out just €0,20-tickets and had up to  100 prizes?  I like to give less winners a more significant value ticket. It's good that you mentions this, I already had on my to do list to go over the giveouts in free/centrolls. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.     

Have you given some thought to this type of payout?

The 100eu Freeroll could pay 65 people

1 = 10eu MTT ticket

2-5 = 5eu MTT ticket

6-15 = 2eu MTT ticket

16-65 = 1eu MTT ticket

The 50eu Freeroll could pay 35 people

1 = 5eu MTT ticket

2-6 = 2eu MTT ticket

7-35 = 1eu MTT ticket

The 25eu Freeroll could pay 16 people

1 = 5eu MTT ticket

2-6 = 2eu MTT ticket

7-16 = 1eu MTT ticket

@DFS3 @Stubbe-Unibet  @psrquack @TDW 

Hello @FreedoM  For your information, I have changed the payouts on the €25, €50 and the €100 ticket, pretty much exactly as you suggested.

So...... these daily frerolls will give out Unibet Open tickets, Imagine going from a freeroll all the way to an Unibet Open event. Good Luck!!

• Like 3

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Hello @FreedoM  For your information, I have changed the payouts on the €25, €50 and the €100 ticket, pretty much exactly as you suggested.

So...... these daily frerolls will give out Unibet Open tickets, Imagine going from a freeroll all the way to an Unibet Open event. Good Luck!!

I doubt that many people will be happy with the change... I mean, now pretty much all the freerolls / centrolls give Unibet open tickets instead of normal prize pool/ regular tickets and it's now tough (I might even say impossible to build a bankroll from 0 on Unibet- I made a few times from 0 to a few hundreds euros+ in the past and for a recreational player it's quite fun to do this kind of challenge...)

So, sure it will be nice to have 1-2 people making it to a live event from 0 in like a few years of tries instead of letting many build small bankrolls... 

Please don't forget your motto 'by players, for players'!

PS. @Leo-Unibet it's a reason why the Unibet open freerolls have low attendance and I believe everyone in your team knows it... Even, Davitsche's and Iany's freerolls have dropped in attendance as well since they give Unibet open tickets (what is a change from 500+ people to under 200 people tells you?!- we just had a Davitsche's centrol with 87 people in it... ). Just my 2 cent opinion- a recreational player that loves playing on Unibet and I know that are many that share my opinion. 

• Like 7
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

I doubt that many people will be happy with the change.... 

God damn right they ain't :laugh:

Idk why poker section is pushing this artificial interest towards uo satelites? And hexapro too. It is quite obvious that players would prefer normal tickets when you look at numbers in uo tickets freerolls. It is hardly unlikely that many rec player will get anything out of uo tickets so most of them will just end up to hoarders anyway so why not let people play what they prefer?

Sure in some time period uo final will have more players but i reckon many player will also stop playing all together as you take away chance to win money. Even removing 0.02 bounties showed that not so many players play anymore.

• Like 5

I doubt that many people will be happy with the change... I mean, now pretty much all the freerolls / centrolls give Unibet open tickets instead of normal prize pool/ regular tickets and it's now tough (I might even say impossible to build a bankroll from 0 on Unibet- I made a few times from 0 to a few hundreds euros+ in the past and for a recreational player it's quite fun to do this kind of challenge...)

So, sure it will be nice to have 1-2 people making it to a live event from 0 in like a few years of tries instead of letting many build small bankrolls... 

PS. @Leo-Unibet it's a reason why the Unibet open freerolls have low attendance and I believe everyone in your team knows it... Even, Davitsche's and Iany's freerolls have dropped in attendance as well since they give Unibet open tickets (what is a change from 500+ people to under 200 people tells you?!- we just had a Davitsche's centrol with 87 people in it... ). Just my 2 cent opinion- a recreational player that loves playing on Unibet and I know that are many that share my opinion.

totally agree with what he says @BillyR23 

• Like 4

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@Leo-Unibet I would suggest if it is possible to do it @FreedoM's way ,but as some of you mentioned UO tickets its not the way to do it, best way would be BP or regular mtt tickets, so you have the option to choose whether you want to play an UO qualifier or a regular tournament. This way freerolls would get way more traffic. If you leave it with UO tickets the turn out in the freerolls will be even less then with the Cash tickets payout structure.

• Like 2
If you don't win, you will of course lose...

@BillyR23 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@BillyR23  I still think it will be quite a challange for players to build from zero to a UO package, I would fond that challaging if I was looking for aa challande.

If I wanted to build a bankroll I woulld go for the nano tournaments which are available for as low as 10 cents, I doubt there is many players that find 10 cent tournaments too high priced for trying to build a bankroll, we don't even take any fee on those to give you the best possible chance to start building a bankroll.   

• Like 2

@KoksiPYS wrote:

@Leo-Unibet I would suggest if it is possible to do it @FreedoM's way ,but as some of you mentioned UO tickets its not the way to do it, best way would be BP or regular mtt tickets, so you have the option to choose whether you want to play an UO qualifier or a regular tournament. This way freerolls would get way more traffic. If you leave it with UO tickets the turn out in the freerolls will be even less then with the Cash tickets payout structure.

@KoksiPYS  We're offering freerolls mostly to give those palyers ne wto the game a chance to play "a real" tournament for free, they can even win tickets to climb the ladder and if really lucky/skilled even have a chance to play Unibet Open, isn't that a great thing. I'm quite sure all new players are quite happy to have this opportunity offered to them. For more advanced regular players we're stil offering the nano tournamets which are really low prices to fit almost all wallets. To be able to win money and build cash bankroll I highly recommend trying those out.  

• Like 2

I think you are too confident with the success of these tournaments rewarded only with UO tickets. I can only say a lot of success, but I, who has been a player for over 10 years on this site and played almost daily, these freerolls say this reward only for UO tickets will lead to the closing of the poker software. My opinion.

Succese unibet.For this ticket UO i play very small. 

• Like 2

As both Leo and I have already mentioned, the main purpose of the freerolls are not for someone to be able to build a bankroll from 0. Sure, it's an awesome story when it happens, and I appreciate that as much as anyone on here, but that doesn't change the fact that it's mostly aimed at new players trying to learn the game. There're plenty of nano tournaments for everyone to build a bankroll - again, that's not really what freerolls are for.

I personally like the fact that the freerolls are paying out UO tickets, and with the ticket exchange service I believe we can see quite a few people make it to the UO from 0, if they apply a solid BRM :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@BillyR23 wrote:

I really don't think that's a bad thing :) the players remaining are the ones we're primarily interested in rewarding with these freerolls. The goal with freerolls should never be for them to be as popular as possible :)

@SCOBY wrote:

these freerolls say this reward only for UO tickets will lead to the closing of the poker software. My opinion.

@SCOBY I can assure you the change won't lead to the end of Unibet poker :) freerolls have never been great business for us, and I'm gonna be completely frank with you; the players who used to be playing the freerolls but are not playing on our site anymore, that's probably not a loss but mostly a positive thing, as we're now rewarding the right players to a greater extent :)

@Livertool wrote:

@BillyR23 wrote:

Idk why poker section is pushing this artificial interest towards uo satelites?

Because we want to see your lovely face in Malta, @Livertool! ;)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

but that doesn't change the fact that it's mostly aimed at new players trying to learn the game.

I personally like the fact that the freerolls are paying out UO tickets, and with the ticket exchange service I believe we can see quite a few people make it to the UO from 0, if they apply a solid BRM :)

Hard to say about others but when i started playing, winning tickets or playing satelites was least on my mind. But then again they idk if they even existed back then :D 

But how many noobies do you think know that they can even change those tickets, find their way here and ask permission to join exchangers or have even decent chance to make it all those steps to package.

I don't buy it but time will tell.

If you want more action to uo satelites, make a happy hour and put uo tikiets on sale. Then at least we know they are going to be sold for them that actually want to grind them ;)

Ty, waiting to cu2. Just not sure if i am still ready for first date after few years of texting :Rofl:

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY wrote:

these freerolls say this reward only for UO tickets will lead to the closing of the poker software. My opinion.

@SCOBY I can assure you the change won't lead to the end of Unibet poker :) freerolls have never been great business for us, and I'm gonna be completely frank with you; the players who used to be playing the freerolls but are not playing on our site anymore, that's probably not a loss but mostly a positive thing, as we're now rewarding the right players to a greater extent :)

I wonder what will happen after these changes !!!😃

• Like 1

@SCOBY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY wrote:

@SCOBY  If you have any good ideas please let me know 😃 

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet  wrote:

"@SCOBY  If you have any good ideas please let me know :Smile: "

An idea of ​​mine is that: half of these freerolls turn into mysterious freerolls and be rewarded with poker points, so as not to disappoint those who like me who still have some years of playing poker online this site.

:Smile:

• Like 1

The 4.05 freeroll's payout could be replaced to 0.20 MTT tickets equal to all ITM players. It would be also awesome bringing the 20.05 freeroll back. Survivor format (like in old Microgaming days) would be also awesome. I could imagine that for the 18.15 or 20.05 freeroll to giving something to freerollers but not lasting servers with traffic too much. PP could be 0.20 MTT's for all.

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@SCOBY wrote:

@SCOBY  If you have any good ideas please let me know 😃 

Well good ideas are relative, My good idea is an everyone wins freeroll with UO packages and sure most of the community would agree(say most as some people would still not be happy or are just weird) but Unibet may not agree 😏

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@BillyR23 wrote:

LOL, this sounds like a veiled threat. News following week "Livertool found at bottom of cliff with duck shoved up backside" Carefull @Livertool  Unibet team waiting for you in a van 🤣🤣

As for people going for the cash runner up prizes, when it used to be the same way you would see half table go all in to get that cash especially when it was close to the tix value. When I had lots of tixs I always tried for the cash unless it was like 1e as it was the only other way to get some cash out the sat system other than winning it. It makes for a weird game near the bubble as you didnt need to play even as low stack as you knew there would be a battle for that runner up prize.

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@BillyR23 wrote:

LOL, this sounds like a veiled threat. News following week "Livertool found at bottom of cliff with duck shoved up backside" Carefull @Livertool  Unibet team waiting for you in a van 🤣🤣

:laugh:

I know @jonny2192  Stubbe kind of gave it away by saying this distorted image of eyes, nose and mouth lovely. Either he is blind or there is something fishy 🤣

But couldn't think better reason to go than defending mtts and 0.02€ bounties. You know, like three ducketeers: one for all and...... well that is it. (Ducks are not well known for their loyalty.) After that one sleeps with fishes and two grind freerolls with smile on their beaks thinking....liverwho???

• Like 1