5th Year Anniversary Final Freeroll

MadAdo

• 2 weeks later...

I think its a big jump from the previous weeks where you just had to see a few flops, win a few hands, but now double up in both PLO and NLH :geek: My biggest enemy even in the monthly missions 🤣 Im rather ready for next week, hopefully something like play 100 hexapros (since its not a CG anniversary, isnt it?), that would be more easily doable for me 😏

@cris1285 wrote:

I think its a big jump from the previous weeks where you just had to see a few flops, win a few hands, but now double up in both PLO and NLH :geek: My biggest enemy even in the monthly missions 🤣 Im rather ready for next week, hopefully something like play 100 hexapros (since its not a CG anniversary, isnt it?), that would be more easily doable for me 😏

Ok, i see now we can direct buy-in too, better :happy:

@Falkir wrote:

In fact, you just need to open 4 tables and wait for the card and the right person))

By the way, the tournament would be much more interesting if it were not possible to simply buy the entrance to it.

I think this time is the direct buyin way is a better strategy. The loss will be guaranteed €4 instead of risking €8 (4 tables with minimum buyin).

Archived